2023 AssHat Voting round 4!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
View attachment 500342

Mr. sox showed vague signs of sentience!
I don'tcare to be honest. I measure my life with coffee spoons.
Tom Cruise What GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Alright we've had enough voting and we're all twiddling thumbs here, let's wrap this up and get to the semifinal round!

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner
pharmakos vs. Foler
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun
womie vs. Chris - No Vote

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
how many slack messages do you send at work?
How many of your Slack messages are AI generated? How much of your entire job could be replaced by AI? Assuming you're not just LARPing.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
How many of your Slack messages are AI generated? How much of your entire job could be replaced by AI? Assuming you're not just LARPing.
0 of my job can be replaced by AI because my job involves building products with AI

Lets talk about your job. What do you do for a living? Nothing? Oh that's interesting.

When was the last time you received a check that was NOT signed by the government? Never? Oh that's interesting.

How long have you been mooching money from the government? All your life? Oh that's interesting

Last edited:
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Ice Burn

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
0 of my job can be replaced by AI because my job involves building products with AI

Lets talk about your job. What do you do for a living? Nothing? Oh that's interesting.

When was the last time you received a check that was NOT signed by the government? Never? Oh that's interesting.

How long have you been mooching money from the government? All your life? Oh that's interesting
Lol no definitely not all my life. Just since going through 4 years of stage 4 cancer and coming out the other side in the middle of the 2020 pandemic.

Genuinely would be impossible for you to write 500 slack messages a day and post 100 times a day on FoH and go to school and have a family. Really, really simple math can show how full of shit you are.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Seriously?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I had stage 8 cancer and beat it using cinnamilk and keto. Thank Lumi Lumi

• 4Worf
  • 3Mother of God
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I had stage 8 cancer and beat it using cinnamilk and keto. Thank Lumi Lumi
Keto legit was what helped me beat cancer. 2.5 years into it my cancer was worse than it was at the beginning of chemo. Did my own research into alternatives. Keto was the only one that even made a little sense, then I looked up the metabolism of testicular cancer and found that it feeds almost entirely on the body's glycogen. It only slowed the cancer instead of beat it, but then I switched from cisplatin to oxalaplatin (which I was on for an entire year) and finally was able to shake it via the combination.

• 1Harrow

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lol no definitely not all my life. Just since going through 4 years of stage 4 cancer and coming out the other side in the middle of the 2020 pandemic.

Genuinely would be impossible for you to write 500 slack messages a day and post 100 times a day on FoH and go to school and have a family. Really, really simple math can show how full of shit you are.

Everything seems impossible for losers

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Everything seems impossible for losers
Even if you sat on your computer for 10 hours, that's a slack message or an FoH post every minute for 10 hours straight. And then school and a family on top? 😹😹😹😹.

Plus don't you play video games and watch TV too? 😹😹😹

• 1Picard
  • 1Harrow

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

So you beat cancer 3 years ago but yet you are still mooching from the government? Oh thats interesting

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Even if you sat on your computer for 10 hours, that's a slack message or an FoH post every minute for 10 hours straight. And then school and a family on top? 😹😹😹😹.

Plus don't you play video games and watch TV too? 😹😹😹

I know you have never worked a day in your life, so maybe you dont know what a slack message is

• 1Harrow

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So you beat cancer 3 years ago but yet you are still mooching from the government? Oh thats interesting
Economy has been real shit dude. I delivered for Instacart and other various gig apps for awhile before my car died. Still trying to work out how to get a new one.

I know you have never worked a day in your life, so maybe you dont know what a slack message is

Used to work my ass off before cancer. Most recently before chemo I did 32 hours a week production work at a factory on top of 14 credit hours a semester towards my chemistry degree. Was on the Dean's List every semester. And no, I didn't have time to write 100 shit posts a day while I was doing it.

• 1Harrow

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's so interesting how many people just so happened to have all these "horrible things" happen to them riiiiight around the time the government was handing out Mega Bux via unemployment. And it's very interesting how many of them never seem to get off said dole 3 years later... 🤔

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Also last I heard I still have production records on two of the lines I worked at that factory. On Chevy Impala rear window shelves and Boeing seat backs. Had the record on Tesla frunk liners but Kim ended up beating me at that.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Seriously?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Economy has been real shit dude. I delivered for Instacart and other various gig apps for awhile before my car died. Still trying to work out how to get a new one.

No it hasnt, the job market from 2019-2022 was the best job market in US in my lifetime.

Used to work my ass off before cancer. Most recently before chemo I did 32 hours a week production work at a factory on top of 14 credit hours a semester towards my chemistry degree. Was on the Dean's List every semester. And no, I didn't have time to write 100 shit posts a day while I was doing it.

Im pretty sure you didnt do shit except steal my tax money

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It's so interesting how many people just so happened to have all these "horrible things" happen to them riiiiight around the time the government was handing out Mega Bux via unemployment. And it's very interesting how many of them never seem to get off said dole 3 years later... 🤔

I've definitely been noticing a lot of that. It is very interesting.

• 1Harrow

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My mother was claiming me on her taxes since I ended up living with her during chemo. And she's greedy as fuck, she kept all the stimulus checks that would have gone to me. And spent them on vacations and shit. I didn't see a dime of stimulus money.

• 1Harrow
  • 1WTF