2023 AssHat Voting round 4!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Also last I heard I still have production records on two of the lines I worked at that factory. On Chevy Impala rear window shelves and Boeing seat backs. Had the record on Tesla frunk liners but Kim ended up beating me at that.

Why dont you put that on your resume in the "Accomplishments" section and go get a job?

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
My mother was claiming me on her taxes since I ended up living with her during chemo. And she's greedy as fuck, she kept all the stimulus checks that would have gone to me. And spent them on vacations and shit. I didn't see a dime of stimulus money.

So you stole money from the taxpayer, and then your mom stole that money from you.

Did I get that right?

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
No it hasnt, the job market from 2019-2022 was the best job market in US in my lifetime.

Im pretty sure you didnt do shit except steal my tax money
Nah man only one of us is a LARPer. If I was making shit up, being unemployed would not be my story lmao.

And the job market wasn't the same all over the US. Not sure where you live but times are fucking tough in rural Michigan.

• 1Harrow

Chris

Potato del Grande
0 of my job can be replaced by AI because my job involves building products with AI
Sounds like a scam.

I assume it's not you building the neural network and you just shit out a ChatGPT remix of a wikipedia article?

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Nah man only one of us is a LARPer. If I was making shit up, being unemployed would not be my story lmao.

And the job market wasn't the same all over the US. Not sure where you live but times are fucking tough in rural Michigan.
3+ years on government cheese and stimulus bux, waiting for that dream job to arrive to "rural Michigan"

Maybe you should move to where the jobs are instead of being a useless piece of shit.

• 1Harrow

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So you stole money from the taxpayer, and then your mom stole that money from you.

Did I get that right?
Lmao if you want to bitch about stimulus checks don't blame me dude 😹😹 I'm definitely very fucking low on the totem pole of people that deserve blame for stimulus checks 😹😹

• 1Harrow

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I delivered for Instacart and other various gig apps
It sounds so much better if you say "I got tired of working for someone else and decided to have a go at owning my own business. I am self-employed now in the logistics industry".

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It sounds so much better if you say "I got tired of working for someone else and decided to have a go at owning my own business. I am self-employed now in the logistics industry".
Heard. I know most of the time when people say they have "chronic fatigue" it's bullshit, but legitimately the DNA damage from four years of platin based chemo has fucked me in that regard. Gig work was perfect for me, since I never know ahead of time which days I'm going to have the energy to actually do shit. I would legitimately feel GUILTY working a job with scheduled shifts considering there would inevitably, and honestly, be days where I'd come in and be at 50% compared to my good days.

• 1Harrow
  • 1OK, Sure

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
3+ years on government cheese and stimulus bux, waiting for that dream job to arrive to "rural Michigan"

Maybe you should move to where the jobs are instead of being a useless piece of shit.
Move with what money? What planet do you live on? Legitimately you must be very out of touch with reality if you think moving out of state is that easy for someone on disability.

• 1Harrow

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Sounds like a scam.

I assume it's not you building the neural network and you just shit out a ChatGPT remix of a wikipedia article?

I am literally working on a project right now to replace thousands of teachers with AI

Tons of pros, 0 cons

1. Available 24/7
2. More knowledgeable than teachers
3. Not a fag (some model training required here because the default AI model is a fag)
4. Not a communist (some model training required here because the default AI model is a communist)
5. Can find a 12 minute video on calculus and show it to a student
6. Does not try to rape students
7. Needs no salary
8. Needs no benefits
9. Doesnt go on strike
10. Is not a woman

The future of learning will literally be Khan Academy + ChatGPT

But better.

• 2Weird Boner
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I am literally working on a project right now to replace thousands of teachers with AI
You're working to eliminate thousands of jobs with free AI labor, and still have this elitist attitude about how much people should work?

Before I just thought you were annoying, but now I think you're legitimately fucking evil.

• 1Potato
  • 1Harrow

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Heard. I know most of the time when people say they have "chronic fatigue" it's bullshit, but legitimately the DNA damage from four years of platin based chemo has fucked me in that regard. Gig work was perfect for me, since I never know ahead of time which days I'm going to have the energy to actually do shit. I would legitimately feel GUILTY working a job with scheduled shifts considering there would inevitably, and honestly, be days where I'd come in and be at 50% compared to my good days.

Hey Kirun Kirun this guy has "chronic fatigue" too

• 3Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You're working to eliminate thousands of jobs with free AI labor, and still have this elitist attitude about how much people should work?

Before I just thought you were annoying, but now I think you're legitimately fucking evil.

For you to even be mad about it, you have to have a job first.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Hey Kirun Kirun this guy has "chronic fatigue" too
Yeah so unbelievable that someone would have chronic fatigue after going through four straight years of some of the most toxic chemotherapy there is. Mhmm. You're smart.

• 1Harrow

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Move with what money? What planet do you live on? Legitimately you must be very out of touch with reality if you think moving out of state is that easy for someone on disability.

The same money you mooch from the govt every month

• 1Harrow
  • 1Salty

Izo

Tranny Chaser
0 of my job can be replaced by AI because my job involves building products with AI
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

So in binary that's 50%. Wow.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The same money you mooch from the govt every month
I get $875 a month. $600 goes to rent. $120 goes to electricity and gas. $50 goes to taking care of my cat. $50 goes to basic necessities that EBT doesn't cover, like soap and etc. And I have about another $50 after that to enjoy myself with. Maybe if I decided to not have Internet for a couple years I could afford to move?

• 1Harrow
  • 1EyeRoll

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I get $875 a month. $600 goes to rent. $120 goes to electricity and gas. $50 goes to taking care of my cat. $50 goes to basic necessities that EBT doesn't cover, like soap and etc. And I have about another $50 after that to enjoy myself with. Maybe if I decided to not have Internet for a couple years I could afford to move?
A Megabus ticket costs $50

• 1Harrow