2023 AssHat Voting round 4!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
For you to even be mad about it, you have to have a job first.
This legitimately absurd btw. You're working to eliminate thousands of jobs, but think people can only complain about fucks like you replacing jobs with AI if they have a job? 😹😹😹

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
George Costanza Shrug GIF

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Maybe I can use AI to find a way to turn make moochers productive :emoji_thinking:

maybe some sort of hamster wheel or stationary bike in your double wide. If you dont do the required number of reps each month then you dont get your food pellets :emoji_thinking:

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe I can use AI to find a way to turn make moochers productive :emoji_thinking:

maybe some sort of hamster wheel or stationary bike in your double wide. If you dont do the required number of reps each month then you dont get your food pellets :emoji_thinking:
Wish I could afford a double wide!

• 1Harrow

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lmao you are retarded as fuck. Supposed to just Megabus to California with $0 in my pocket? 😹😹😹
No, dummy. You take the Megabus to El Paso and then then tell the Border Patrol you "no hablo english". You will get tons of free shit homey.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
No, dummy. You take the Megabus to El Paso and then then tell the Border Patrol you "no hablo english". You will get tons of free shit homey.
See even tho I am on disability I have a conscience. If I didn't have a conscience I wouldn't be broke, trust me.

• 2OK, Sure
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
This legitimately absurd btw. You're working to eliminate thousands of jobs, but think people can only complain about fucks like you replacing jobs with AI if they have a job? 😹😹😹

I'm working to eliminate thousands of jobs

1. jobs that YOU WONT WORK so somebody has to do them
2. The people that do these jobs now are communist mouth breathers and trans window lickers and AI does their job better.
3. You could choose to be productive in other ways but instead you choose to be a lazy piece of shit.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I am literally working on a project right now to replace thousands of teachers with AI

Tons of pros, 0 cons

1. Available 24/7
2. More knowledgeable than teachers
3. Not a fag (some model training required here because the default AI model is a fag)
4. Not a communist (some model training required here because the default AI model is a communist)
5. Can find a 12 minute video on calculus and show it to a student
6. Does not try to rape students
7. Needs no salary
8. Needs no benefits
9. Doesnt go on strike
10. Is not a woman

The future of learning will literally be Khan Academy + ChatGPT

But better.
Oh I've tried it, ChatGPT has a habit of shitting out nonsense too often. No amount of training will stop that, you need a teacher to check the output which defeats the purpose of it.

My solution is writing procedurally generated lessons but even that is tricky because of small unintended errors. Made a few thousand pounds selling my website to schools but I need more coding time to scale up and... full time job...

I spent a few years selling KhanAcademy type videos, have a few million views on one, but it's no substitute for an actual teacher.

I actually know what I'm talking about so your poverty level ChatGPT scam isn't going to scare me lol.

You don't even know any education theory lmao.

• 1Like
  • 1OK, Sure

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm working to eliminate thousands of jobs

1. jobs that YOU WONT WORK so somebody has to do them
2. The people that do these jobs now are communist mouth breathers and trans window lickers and AI does their job better.
3. You could choose to be productive in other ways but instead you choose to be a lazy piece of shit.
I'm actually just shy of the number of credits required to substitute teach. That's a job I'd absolutely be able to do even with fatigue.

Hell you obviously just sit on your ass all day at your job. I'll do your job for you for 50% of your pay. Then you can just shitpost all day.

• 1Harrow

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oh I've tried it, ChatGPT has a habit of shitting out nonsense too often. No amount of training will stop that, you need a teacher to check the output which defeats the purpose of it.

We have ran thousands of tests and while ChatGPT is about 98% accurate, your average teacher barely cracks 80% accuracy. Of course they think they are 100% accurate but thats typical Dunning Kruger in low-IQ individuals

My solution is writing procedurally generated lessons but even that is tricky because of small unintended errors. Made a few thousand pounds selling my website to schools but I need more coding time to scale up and... full time job...

I spent a few years selling KhanAcademy type videos, have a few million views on one, but it's no substitute for an actual teacher.

I actually know what I'm talking about so your poverty level ChatGPT scam isn't going to scare me lol.

My solutions are turning teachers into compost and using the biofuel to power the AI

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
When I find a job like yours that let's me spend 16 hours a day shitposting, I will.
There's some big lie somewhere with this guy, he's showing his hand somewhat that he started doing "AI" during covid.

He's probably on government assistence himself and supplementing with selling ChatGPT outputs to Fiverr clients.

You were doing chemo, only a gigantic pussy would attack someone for that.

• 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
He's right though, there's no way to maintain "full time work" + "full time school" + family + hobbies + posting on here every other minute. To manage even half of that you'd need to be hopped up on adderall and perpetually move faster than Vivek Ramaswamy talks.

The numbers don't add up.

And they spell doom for you...at Sacrifice!

• 1Solidarity