2023 AssHat Voting round 4!

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
I cast one vote:

Chris. Missiles are Crutches! No more steam powered ships!

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Underline not working for me atm:

Araysar
Foler
Kirun
Wormie

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner
pharmakos vs. Foler
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun
wormie vs. Chris

I'll be very happy if any of these 4 win the hat.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Araysar vs. Ambiturner
pharmakos vs. Foler
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun
womie vs. Chris

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Araysar vs. Ambiturner

Tough one. Ambiturner Ambiturner was one of my nominees but the Rocky III idiocy can't overcome the sustained and consistent Russia LARP bot who seems to have natural immunity to the Eye of Sauron, whilst possessing the ability to cast the Eye of Sauron on to those who don't agree with his LARPing. Recently expanded his sustained trolling outside the Ukraine thread e.g Ahsoka. Also worth remembering for all his anti Disney schtick he still took his kids to Disney world.

Edit: upon reflection after hitting save, Ambiturner Ambiturner would probably have a meltdown in response to winning and that would be fun to watch as he embraces the asshat mantle and ramps up the asshat act. Araysar Araysar will just act the same as always and nothing will happen, same as it ever was.

Therefore I am going to have to stick to both my nomination and my moral code and change my vote to Ambiturner Ambiturner

pharmakos vs. Foler

Foler is trash pharmakos pharmakos is a cherry tomato boy

Mr. Sox vs. Kirun

No issue with Kirun but I respect the ban evadingRP from Mr. Sox Mr. Sox

womie vs. Chris

I am Pro Israel and Pro Jew! Chris Chris deserves this for being a Chukzombi Chukzombi esque little bitch who can't handle banter whilst also being a Bandwagon Bandwagon little cuck who announces ignore but maintains the ignore about as well as a tranny hooker on hormones trying to get an erection

• 2Worf
  • 1Potato
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner
pharmakos
vs. Foler
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun
wormie
vs. Chris

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk it is wormie not womie, would hate see him not get the title over a technicality.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner

I need him to win so that I don't make it to the finals.

pharmakos vs. Foler

Not gonna vote against myself

Mr. Sox vs. Kirun

Nothing against either dude, I just think Mr. Sox winning would lead to more laughter in the following year

wormie vs. Chris

I respected wormie right up til the day he ended up derailing the ChatGPT thread swearing up and down that random seeds aren't a part of generative LLMs. He's the type of retard that actually sounds convincing when he's being retarded, pretty sure he had others in the thread believing him. Maybe a trite point but he was just so fucking mind bogglingly stupid while being so sure of himself that it left a forever mark against him in my memory.

• 3Like
  • 1Hodjing

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
All of these candidates really want it, we can't reward their behavior with special recognition for the efforts to be as retarded as possible.

Abstain.

• 2Wow!
  • 2EyeRoll
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 6 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
All of these candidates really want it, we can't reward their behavior with special recognition for the efforts to be as retarded as possible.

Abstain.
I don't want it. And no I'm not saying that for reverse psychology. My ego will genuinely take a hit if I win.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Cringe

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - Now that the previous round is over, I can come clean about something: Araysar Araysar has been a paid agent in this tournament. He was absolutely correct that all of his campaigning in these threads was to drive more engagement. But it wasn't his idea, it was mine. He didn't come cheap either! Enjoy those Tucobux, sir. That said, his opinions in the Ukraine and Intifada threads are his own, so he has that going for him, which is nice. HOWEVER! That means that Sergeant Stick Time is a more deserving candidate at this time IMO, so he gets the nod here.

pharmakos vs. Foler - Because I don't want to have to change the avatar around to include a weeping vagina on it somewhere which would be necessary if Pharmakos wins. Plus Foler is only playing possum when it comes to his antics, mark my words. Will he show up in these last few rounds and claim to be excited about winning, like the last 2 years that worked on everyone?? Let's see!

Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - If Mr Sox had the least bit of self awareness this would be a runaway, but I'm not sure he does so this feels a bit wrong somehow. Kirun however is self aware and has been putting in some serious work all year, so I gotta go with Master of the Blade in this round.

wormie vs. Chris - Man, this elite 8 round is no joke. Seriously tough choices. Despite lurkingdirk lurkingdirk overstacking the Southeast I must say these brackets aren't bad bro. Still though, I gotta go with Chris in this round. If the Intifada thread goes another few months then wormie has an excellent chance for next year's crown.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 8 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
It's going to be difficult to thread the needle here, and I am going to have to break some of my own rules to get to an acceptable (I hope) outcome. In the Game of Asshats, you win or someone you don't want to win wins...or something. Needs some work.

Araysar vs. Ambiturner- May keep Foler out, enemy of my enemy and all that; neither should win.
pharmakos vs. Foler- Holy fuck I just voted for Fole to keep Pharmakos from advancing; I have forgotten the face of my father.
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun- DIAF, let the smoldering remains wear the crown.
womie vs. Chris- Chris needs a break and wormie won't advance.

Edit: With LLR's last post, I feel even better about these choices. I don't spend as much time (hardly any) in politics anymore, arguing with people on Twitter; I see that is my loss.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - Soviet propagandist
pharmakos vs. Foler - Something something black guys.
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - Still sitting on DeSantis' balls
womie vs. Chris - The once and future king.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - Now that the previous round is over, I can come clean about something: Araysar Araysar has been a paid agent in this tournament. He was absolutely correct that all of his campaigning in these threads was to drive more engagement. But it wasn't his idea, it was mine. He didn't come cheap either! Enjoy those Tucobux, sir. That said, his opinions in the Ukraine and Intifada threads are his own, so he has that going for him, which is nice. HOWEVER! That means that Sergeant Stick Time is a more deserving candidate at this time IMO, so he gets the nod here.

pharmakos vs. Foler - Because I don't want to have to change the avatar around to include a weeping vagina on it somewhere which would be necessary if Pharmakos wins. Plus Foler is only playing possum when it comes to his antics, mark my words. Will he show up in these last few rounds and claim to be excited about winning, like the last 2 years that worked on everyone?? Let's see!

Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - If Mr Sox had the least bit of self awareness this would be a runaway, but I'm not sure he does so this feels a bit wrong somehow. Kirun however is self aware and has been putting in some serious work all year, so I gotta go with Master of the Blade in this round.

wormie vs. Chris - Man, this elite 8 round is no joke. Seriously tough choices. Despite lurkingdirk lurkingdirk overstacking the Southeast I must say these brackets aren't bad bro. Still though, I gotta go with Chris in this round. If the Intifada thread goes another few months then wormie has an excellent chance for next year's crown.
were you in charge of marketing for The Marvels? the Peewee Herman defense doesnt help in this situation. an apple is still an apple and an Asshat is still an Asshat.

• 2Worf

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

Ok, you sold me.

Ditto this as my ballot.

wormie does deserve a yellow star tho.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Araysar vs. Ambiturner
Pharmakos
vs. Foler,
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun
Wormie
vs. Chris

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - Araysar wants it too badly
pharmakos vs. Foler - I just want Foler to miss the finals
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - The short bus popped a tire on Kirun's edginess
womie vs. Chris - I am voting for Chris in the hopes that with the promise of a year long avatar he can return to the polpit

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Garbage

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - complaining so much about how boring the Asshat avatar is makes me think he doesn't really want it. Clear winner here.
pharmakos vs. Foler - coalburner
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - I'm genuinely curious if he would even notice anything different if he takes the win.
womie vs. Chris - lurkingdirk lurkingdirk you gotta step up your spelling game.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - ho
pharmakos vs. Foler - mo
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - foot in mouth
womie vs. Chris - "jewhunter? That's just a name that stuck."

quentin tarantino cinema GIF

Last edited:
  • 3Like