2023 AssHat Voting round 4!

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
So if it comes down to Araysar v. Folger in the finals, I am guessing the voting is over? We know they are the same person, do both accts get a hat?

And are we sh00ping a BBC going into the Folger one?

• 4Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
My platform is simple. If I win asshat of 2023 I can promise my constituency the following:
1. A dedicated podcast subforum
2. The ability to give multiple reactions to a single post
3. Removing the ability to ignore users
4. A complete overhaul of forumquest which will include actual quests, that you do with other forum members…
5. A FoH app. Yes you heard that right. This app will evolve into your one stop shop for everything. You will get your news here, transfer money here, call your loved ones here, spend your life here.

I realize I have been blessed by a dedicated group of followers and I recognize that - you are appreciated and I know that you will support me as I EXPECT you to in round 5. We are IN THIS TOGETHER and I KNOW you want to see this place reach its full potential!

Last edited:
  • 2Mother of God
  • 2Harrow
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So if it comes down to Araysar v. Folger in the finals, I am guessing the voting is over? We know they are the same person, do both accts get a hat?

Bro I’m not sure u know how brackets work..

• 2Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

fa.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
My platform is simple. If I win asshat of 2023 I can promise my constituency the following:
1. A dedicated podcast subforum
2. The ability to give multiple reactions to a single post
3. Removing the ability to ignore users
4. A complete overhaul of forumquest which will include actual quests, that you do with other forum members…
5. A FoH app. Yes you heard that right. This app will evolve into your one stop shop for everything. You will get your news here, transfer money here, call your loved ones here, spent your life here.

I realize I have been blessed by a dedicated group of followers and I recognize that - you are appreciated and I know that you will support me as I EXPECT you to in round 5. We are IN THIS TOGETHER and I KNOW you want to see this place reach its full potential!

He's gonna sell your info to Hamas

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner
pharmakos vs. Foler
Mr. Sox
vs. Kirun
womie vs. Chris

• 2Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Foler is a worthy opponent but I'm not worried about him. Chris Chris is the only one I'm worried about

• 1Harrow
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

localhost

Golden Knight of the Realm
If Sox win i doubt he would be able to understand why his avatar changed, explain it is because of someone from the pantheon crew, that he has the proof and will give it to the FBI. Also the avatar would be an upgrade.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Solid group of contenders left, but who the hell is Mr. Sox?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It breaks my heart the amount of people that don't know who Mr. Sox Mr. Sox is because they think the Pantheon thread is actually about Pantheon

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Foler is a worthy opponent but I'm not worried about him. Chris Chris is the only one I'm worried about
lol dude I love you like a brother but you may need to sit down and take a reality check…

• 1Harrow
  • 1Mother of God

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Its fucking Chris in my book. Even now he's fucking sperging out in Ancient Civ's about the same fucking subject, once the fuck again. Wormie is putting up one hell of a fucking fight, though. At least Foler and Araysar's posts dont catch your eye so blaringly that you can scroll by them and outright ignore their posts.

I need to catch up on ancient civs one of these days.

OR DO I?

• 2Jonesing
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users