2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Catering to Jackson's out of control ego is not a recipe for success. Maybe they're anticipating a need for weapons for Jackson's replacement?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

YouTube has announced that current YouTube TV members can add Sunday Ticket at a presale, full-season price of $249 (through June 6), a $100 savings from the retail cost.

RedZone can be added for $40 for the full season, making the total price $289 for YouTube TV subscribers, or $389 for non-subscribers, who can purchase Sunday Ticket through YouTube Primetime channels.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
$389 is a no-go for me. I might pay $250 but I'm not subscribing to YouTube TV for $70 a month. I hope no one signs up and they have to make some more reasonable deals. I'll just keep watching the games after they're over on the NFL app for $10 a month.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
They'll probably have more paid signups than DirecTV possibly ever did. It's extremely inexpensive compared to requiring DirecTV service to access it, which is 2-3x the cost of YTTV.

If I had DirecTV just their fees alone would rival the cost of subscribing to YTTV.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont know why they just dont make this available via their own app. Let me pay $300 for your app to watch for a full season or something. Stop making me use a shitty middle man.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm already a YTTV subscriber and had the Red Zone add on last year. Could very well upgrade to this.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Why subscribe to YTTV? Do you just like flipping channels or what? I had it for a free trial and didn't see what made it worth having, let alone paying $70 a month for.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Why subscribe to YTTV? Do you just like flipping channels or what? I had it for a free trial and didn't see what made it worth having, let alone paying $70 a month for.

It's strictly live sports. I get every Warriors game, Red Zone, college games (the multiview feature for March Madness was dope), all primetime games across all sports, and I'm a pool nerd and I actually watch Billiard TV. That's all I use it for.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I dont know why they just dont make this available via their own app. Let me pay $300 for your app to watch for a full season or something. Stop making me use a shitty middle man.

Doubt they will ever directly compete with the traditional networks, which is also why the youtube price is what it is. The soonest one of the traditional networks contracts is up is like 2030 with some going to 2033 I think

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
It's strictly live sports. I get every Warriors game, Red Zone, college games (the multiview feature for March Madness was dope), all primetime games across all sports, and I'm a pool nerd and I actually watch Billiard TV. That's all I use it for.
Makes sense. I pretty much only watch football so I don't have a reason to have it the rest of the year.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
completely destroy a storied franchise over 20 years, sell it for $5.2b more than you paid for it. lol

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
No wonder these guys think that they're geniuses.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
It's also one of many reasons most of these dudes don't care that much about profitibility year to year.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As long as Snyder is finally gone, he can fuck off to England or wherever with his billions.

• 1Solidarity