2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Man you know. I much rather the draft on the weekends. My old ass can't stay awake!

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Was pretty surprised the Seahawks passed on Carter and Wilson. But I still love the picks we made. That secondary is gonna be nuts.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So everyone is saying how brilliant Bill Belichick was this 1st round of the draft. WTF we kidding? He lucked the fuck up that a top 10 pick that HAPPENED to fill a need on this team landed in his lap. Same way he landed Mac Jones!

I personally would have snagged Zay Flowers, but I'm not complaining in the least about getting the best corner in the draft IMO in Gonzalez.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So everyone is saying how brilliant Bill Belichick was this 1st round of the draft. WTF we kidding? He lucked the fuck up that a top 10 pick that HAPPENED to fill a need on this team landed in his lap. Same way he landed Mac Jones!

I personally would have snagged Zay Flowers, but I'm not complaining in the least about getting the best corner in the draft IMO in Gonzalez.

Yeah no complaints here either.

To question Veach at this point would be madness.

But man I was barely able to stay awake. It was like being dead in battle royale and specatating Hekotat Hekotat run around.

Tired Wake Up GIF by Working Title

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck. I like our first pick, but a fucking kicker?! I know Gould is gone, but a 3rd rounder on a kicker seems dumb as shit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Eagles are collecting Georgia D players like candy, up to 5 over 2 years now.