2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
More forcible kissing. This shit must work sometimes just based on how many people do it in the NFL.
It's the same event originally posted back in March. Kinda surprised it wasn't settled quietly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's the same event originally posted back in March. Kinda surprised it wasn't settled quietly.
In a better world he’d go to prison/rehab for 5 years so we wouldn’t hear from him again.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
More forcible kissing. This shit must work sometimes just based on how many people do it in the NFL.

It used to be called seduction. Back when the consequences were at worst a slap in the face or fighting her boyfriend if you'd read the signs wrong.

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Eagles are collecting Georgia D players like candy, up to 5 over 2 years now.

that explains the meme I saw

Fu59BdLWYAEUhK2.jpg:large

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It used to be called seduction. Back when the consequences were at worst a slap in the face or fighting her boyfriend if you'd read the signs wrong.
Putting the hands around the neck as you deepthroat kiss a nearly complete stranger and is a bit far from reading the signs wrong. If that's your idea of seduction, I don't think a lot of women would agree.

Generally making a move requires at least a little rapport and finesse, and usually something more than an employee trying to get repeat business or tips.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Putting the hands around the neck as you deepthroat kiss a nearly complete stranger and is a bit far from reading the signs wrong. If that's your idea of seduction, I don't think a lot of women would agree.

Generally making a move requires at least a little rapport and finesse, and usually something more than an employee trying to get repeat business or tips.

What? You've never run into a girl who likes it rough?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Also, don't get bogged down with jackson. I'm not defending him. The question was about an apparent rash of forcible kissing incidents.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
So are you saying you have grabbed a strange woman and forced her to kiss you and that ended well for you?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
So are you saying you have grabbed a strange woman and forced her to kiss you and that ended well for you?

You're the only one who said anything about a stranger, dude. Again, not getting caught up in the one case because you indicated there were more and that's what I commented on. But even in Jackson's case, it's obvious he was chatting her up. What are the other cases? Are they grabbing random girls off the street and kissing them in those other cases? If that's what you want to talk about then link the stories where it happened.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You're the only one who said anything about a stranger, dude. Again, not getting caught up in the one case because you indicated there were more and that's what I commented on. But even in Jackson's case, it's obvious he was chatting her up. What are the other cases? Are they grabbing random girls off the street and kissing them in those other cases? If that's what you want to talk about then link the stories where it happened.

As someone already pointed out, I was wrong about multiple cases, it was just another story about the same case that came up a few weeks ago. You're the one that started all this by saying "It used to be called seduction". Now you're playing stupid for some reason.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
As someone already pointed out, I was wrong about multiple cases, it was just another story about the same case that came up a few weeks ago. You're the one that started all this by saying "It used to be called seduction". Now you're playing stupid for some reason.

I didn't realize it was only one case. I saw the person mention this case was old but I didn't notice you backing off on there being more.

OK so this case. She wasn't a stranger. He was chatting her up. To answer the question about whether it's ended well for me. Yes, I have taken a girls head in my hands on a first date and gone in for a kiss. I daresay it was a go to move for a first kiss. Sometimes they pull away and I apologize for misreading the signs. One of those times she apologized for the reaction and grabbed my head. Sometimes we wind up making out for an hour and fucking in the car. It's a crapshoot.

DickTrickle

I didn't realize it was only one case. I saw the person mention this case was old but I didn't notice you backing off on there being more.

OK so this case. She wasn't a stranger. He was chatting her up. To answer the question about whether it's ended well for me. Yes, I have taken a girls head in my hands on a first date and gone in for a kiss. I daresay it was a go to move for a first kiss. Sometimes they pull away and I apologize for misreading the signs. One of those times she apologized for the reaction and grabbed my head. Sometimes we wind up making out for an hour and fucking in the car. It's a crapshoot.
Going for a kiss at the end of a first date is not even comparable to the Jackson situation or to the idea of kissing strangers. That seems like a totally reasonable context for going for a kiss.

I like how chatting to an employee of a business you're using is sufficient grounds. I'm sure for a narcissist like Jackson he probably thinks that way but do you think every waitress who chats you up and is friendly is on the equivalent of a first date? Maybe when you pay the check you just go up and grab her by the neck and stick your tongue down her throat? That's very seductive. See it every time I go to a restaurant.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

You don’t start relationships by aggressively tonguing them as you pin them in place with one hand and are sending dick pics with the other?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

You don’t start relationships by aggressively tonguing them as you pin them in place with one hand and are sending dick pics with the other?
I just stick my dick in their butts. If they don't like it they shouldn't have been a woman.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like