2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, still will make $75m I think it ends up being. Guess he wanted a stake in the jets as part of his deal but the NFL voted that out last week. Even Calleb Williams agents were suggesting he wanted a stake in whatever team got to draft him just to guarantee he would enter the draft next year

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No team sport player is thought to have revised his contract in such a team-focused way in the past.

Kind of a unique circumstance considering he demanded (and got) fifty million a year from the Packers last year.

Sterling

El Presidente
Didn't Brady spend a decent amount of years taking team friendly money instead of demanding huge pay?
Prorating big signing bonuses and taking slightly under market value is pretty different than taking a 20 percent pay cut or whatever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Aaron Rodgers takes a big paycut

imagine taking a 35 mill pay cut just to go from 5 wins to 6. I'd rather have Jets suck dicks for the next 10 years than have to deal with this diva

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Sean Payton heel turn this season is gonna be some great viewing.

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Jalen Ramsey carted off the field with a knee injury. No word on the seriousness as of yet.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

dont normally read usatoday but damn, Payton teed off on the broncos of last year.
Pretty ballsy to put it out there like that. He better hope the Broncos turn it around this year. I mean, they still have a decent amount of talent, so they really should.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Pretty ballsy to put it out there like that. He better hope the Broncos turn it around this year. I mean, they still have a decent amount of talent, so they really should.
That's a more spicy take in his first interview as coach of the Broncos than anything he said all last year behind a desk. Fox must be pissed.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Is there any initial reporting on Ramsey's injury?

That Burrow one don't look good at all.
Edit:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Zac Taylor said it was a calf injury, nothing on the seriousness tho. Still haven't heard anything on Ramsey, not sure we will until tomorrow when they have press availability again.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Strained calf for Burrow. Ramsey needs knee surgery, no ACL damage luckily.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And we’re back to live coverage of Alex Alex when he first heard the news.

sweating key and peele GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
And we’re back to live coverage of Alex Alex when he first heard the news.

sweating key and peele GIF

I was shaking. Immediate reaction was season over. Time to sell the club seats I bought for the Bengals-49ers game.

I'm OK now.

• 3Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was shaking. Immediate reaction was season over. Time to sell the club seats I bought for the Bengals-49ers game.

I'm OK now.
Can I come with you?

I'll buy all the beer

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The fact that he was able to quick-hop to a stop instead of just immediately throwing himself to the ground to get his weight off it is probably a good sign.

I can't even blame that one on his turnstile offensive line either.