2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Florio was just talking about this on Rich Eisen, that you haven't heard anything more about Burrow at all except for last week when Chase said as long as he is back by week 5 we are good. Does makes you wonder if there is more to the injury they aren't saying.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Florio was just talking about this on Rich Eisen, that you haven't heard anything more about Burrow at all except for last week when Chase said as long as he is back by week 5 we are good. Does makes you wonder if there is more to the injury they aren't saying.

That would be the most intense calf strain in the history of calf strains. Dude's been walking around fine. He'll be back Week 1.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been playing sports my whole life, and never once hurt or tweaked a calf.

Quads, hamstring, ankles, and just about everything else has at least hurt or been injured at one time or other... but Calves? Never once have I ever even noticed that I even have them.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Three years isn't enough but it was more than I expected after it happened.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Three years isn't enough but it was more than I expected after it happened.
“I’m a changed man,” put 1/3 of money into MADD and he’ll be their spokesperson. He’ll be back playing.

As someone who lost their grandma to a drunk driver, fuck that guy.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Yep. All good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user