2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Not worse then this look

Attachments

• 15996.jpeg
    15996.jpeg
    223.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 6Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 8 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder when the Bosa deal gets done, he can be fined just under a million for missing the game today plus the daily fines already rolling.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder when the Bosa deal gets done, he can be fined just under a million for missing the game today plus the daily fines already rolling.
49ers already on record saying they aren't going to fine him anything. I do hope it gets done sooner than later though.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Can't they impose the fine at anytime before now and the beginning of the season? So saying they won't doesn't mean much if the beginning of the season rolls around and a deal still isn't done.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can't they impose the fine at anytime before now and the beginning of the season? So saying they won't doesn't mean much if the beginning of the season rolls around and a deal still isn't done.
They can choose to drop the fines any time. Which usually happens once a deal is done.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
They can choose to drop the fines any time. Which usually happens once a deal is done.
Only for players on a rookie deal. Which I assume Bosa is still on his rookie deal. But veterans are shit out of luck for those fine forgiveness.

A player who holds out during training camp, which opens in July, can be fined $50,000 per day, which is up from $30,000 under the previous collective bargaining agreement. The previous CBA also allowed teams to forgive accumulated fines once a deal was reached, but that is no longer an option unless the absent player is on a rookie contract.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
49ers looked like absolute dogshit today. I know preseason doesn't mean much but I'm pretty scared at the lack of depth.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
49ers looked like absolute dogshit today. I know preseason doesn't mean much but I'm pretty scared at the lack of depth.
Oh none of the starters played and they didn't look good you say? Preseason means nothing, especially if your coach doesn't like preseason.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
sometimes you beat the spread

sometimes you beat the super spread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Oh none of the starters played and they didn't look good you say? Preseason means nothing, especially if your coach doesn't like preseason.
You're right. Evaluating your backups and your backup's backups is pretty unimportant. Starters stay healthy the entire season. My bad, dawg.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You're right. Evaluating your backups and your backup's backups is pretty unimportant. Starters stay healthy the entire season. My bad, dawg.
If you want to torture yourself go ahead but it means nothing.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
If you want to torture yourself go ahead but it means nothing.
This. Like it was painful to watch, no doubt about it. But taking it seriously is like punching yourself in the dick.

Yes, if all of the 49ers starters are injured and they rely on their backups, they will probably go 0-17.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's not just the quality of backups. Coaches also usually roll out with very vanilla game plans in preseason. It means nothing. Only purpose is to figure out the bubble players who likely end up being special teams guys.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users