2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Colts: Jonathon, we give you permission to seek a trade

Jonathon: Hell Ya!

Colts: Did I mention, we want a 1st round pick

Jonathon: WTF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Colts: Jonathon, we give you permission to seek a trade

Jonathon: Hell Ya!

Colts: Did I mention, we want a 1st round pick

Jonathon: WTF
Colts: What's wrong? Don't you believe in yourself?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Preseason means dick, but it's amusing to know it pisses off so many Ravens fans to lose to Washington.

• 5Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Preseason means dick, but it's amusing to know it pisses off so many Ravens fans to lose to Washington.
I don't know if you converse with any of them but simply stating "Ravens pre-season losing streak: 1" should trigger a few.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

The Wire Roland Brice GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
OK starting to actually worry about the Nick Bosa extension. They need to get this shit done.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Jones saying he won't be back till week 8 has to worry Chiefs fans a bit.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yikes indeed. Well, 49ers took a swing and missed...big time.

In other news.
1692817169563.png

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, now he isn't even on he field for practice, so it sounds like they are totally ready to move on. No way they can cut him though.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
With their track record for QB health I don't know why they wouldn't keep 3 QBs. In any case not having him practice doesn't really make sense.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
shocking. i'm shocked

FRISCO, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys defensive end Sam Williams was arrested Sunday on charges of possession of a controlled substance and unlawful carrying of a weapon, according to Frisco Police.
According to police, the controlled substance charge is for another substance -- not for possession of marijuana -- and is a state jail felony. The unlawful carrying of a weapon is a Class A misdemeanor.

Last December, Williams was involved in an accident not far from the team's practice facility in which his car was totaled. A month later, he was cited for misdemeanor reckless driving and, according to Plano Police, was driving close to 100 mph in a 55 mph zone and weaving through traffic before the accident.

Last edited:

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Id give him a shot in Seattle. But thatll never happen. Rappoport is reporting that the Vikings have been interested in him for awhile. But they just drafted a guy pretty early.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
With their track record for QB health I don't know why they wouldn't keep 3 QBs. In any case not having him practice doesn't really make sense.
They are keeping 3 QB's. Brandon Allen now slots into the 3rd QB spot