2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I still think Lance has upside, and in the right place he could do well. But he, more than anything else, needs playtime. No QB ever grows and learns by being on the sideline.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hes a moron for saying he will hold out 8 games and forfeit his 1mil game checks. Guess he didnt see that Leveon Bell actually lost more money by holding out.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He'd still make $12m this year and end up a free agent next year by coming back for week 8. He didn't just randomly pick that week.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Hes a moron for saying he will hold out 8 games and forfeit his 1mil game checks. Guess he didnt see that Leveon Bell actually lost more money by holding out.

This isn't the same. DTs are way more valuable than RBs.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
With their track record for QB health I don't know why they wouldn't keep 3 QBs. In any case not having him practice doesn't really make sense.
Because Lance is likely the one who requested/wants a trade. There's no way the 49ers name him QB3 and then say that he's on the trade block...

"Hey NFL! We just demoted this guy to QB3 and are ready to trade him now. Any takers?!"

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
According to Shanahan they gave him the day off cause he was pretty upset about not getting the backup spot. He's going to play in the pre-season finale.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
not sure if this is the best thread for this question, what's the best streaming service for nfl? looking for something to add to my amazon fire

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Must be having some complications with his recovery. Didn't he injure it like early part of the year?

It was last December. They are pretty much in a full on rebuild mode so him not coming back early or rushing it doesn't make much sense, even if the rumor stuff has some truth to it.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The gayest franchise with the gayest sponsor.

Now they need to put dillon mulvaney on their helmets instead of that offensive indian guy. I'm already calling them the wahsington trannies.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
ha ha simpsons GIF

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Dak gonna be looking over his shoulder
I'll be rooting for him. The failure in SF wasn't really his fault or that of the 49ers. It was just a lot of odd things that happened. That's not to say that he wouldn't have been a bust, it's totally possible that he could have been, but he never really got a chance because of many wacky circumstances.

Going to go burn a rabbit in sacrifice to the gods to keep Brock Purdy healthy now.

• 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
While it's not a ton of money saved, wonder if that will get the Bosa deal over the finish line

• 1Like