eagles look like complete dog shit well beyond the bears d playing great
jooka marco esquandolas <Bronze Donator> 16,206 7,642 Yesterday at 11:11 PM #641 eagles look like complete dog shit well beyond the bears d playing great 1 Reactions: 1 user
Haus I am Big Balls! <Aristocrat╭ರ_•́> 21,823 90,741 Yesterday at 11:16 PM #642 So... Chicago on their third string QB who hasn't started a game in years. I have both Jalen Hurts and and the Philly defense on my fantasy roster, only need a handful of points to seal the deal..... Final score? Last edited: Yesterday at 11:31 PM 511 Reactions: 6 users
So... Chicago on their third string QB who hasn't started a game in years. I have both Jalen Hurts and and the Philly defense on my fantasy roster, only need a handful of points to seal the deal..... Final score?
Regime LOADING, PLEASE WAIT... <Gold Donor> 18,598 45,893 55 minutes ago #644 Watching Case win it for his kids I mean…peak Dad moment right there. It doesn’t get better than that.
Watching Case win it for his kids I mean…peak Dad moment right there. It doesn’t get better than that.
Kirun Buzzfeed Editor 22,018 19,486 53 minutes ago #645 Regime said: Don’t Fuck With BIG DOM Click to expand... 1 Reactions: 1 user