eagles look like complete dog shit well beyond the bears d playing great
jooka marco esquandolas <Bronze Donator> 16,207 7,643 Monday at 11:11 PM #641 eagles look like complete dog shit well beyond the bears d playing great 1 Reactions: 1 user
Haus I am Big Balls! <Aristocrat╭ರ_•́> 21,826 90,778 Monday at 11:16 PM #642 So... Chicago on their third string QB who hasn't started a game in years. I have both Jalen Hurts and and the Philly defense on my fantasy roster, only need a handful of points to seal the deal..... Final score? Last edited: Monday at 11:31 PM 511 Reactions: 6 users
So... Chicago on their third string QB who hasn't started a game in years. I have both Jalen Hurts and and the Philly defense on my fantasy roster, only need a handful of points to seal the deal..... Final score?
Regime LOADING, PLEASE WAIT... <Gold Donor> 18,601 45,914 Yesterday at 2:20 AM #644 Watching Case win it for his kids I mean…peak Dad moment right there. It doesn’t get better than that. 3 Reactions: 2 users
Watching Case win it for his kids I mean…peak Dad moment right there. It doesn’t get better than that.
Kirun Buzzfeed Editor 22,019 19,491 Yesterday at 2:23 AM #645 Regime said: Don’t Fuck With BIG DOM Click to expand... 4 Reactions: 3 users
Regime LOADING, PLEASE WAIT... <Gold Donor> 18,601 45,914 Yesterday at 11:33 AM #646 Brahma just sent me this banger 22 Reactions: 3 users
Daezuel Potato del Grande 28,599 94,437 Yesterday at 11:42 AM #647 Found a Regime burner account 31 Reactions: 3 users
Regime LOADING, PLEASE WAIT... <Gold Donor> 18,601 45,914 Yesterday at 12:44 PM #648 Daezuel said: Found a Regime burner account Click to expand... you left out the best part lol! 4 Reactions: 3 users
Needless Toe Sucker <Silver Donator> 10,132 4,026 Yesterday at 1:31 PM #650 Animosity said: Click to expand... Im gonna miss the retarded 0 stat line cellys he has been doing 1 Reactions: 1 user
Gavinmad Mr. Poopybutthole 46,544 57,909 Yesterday at 1:43 PM #651 Needless said: Im gonna miss the retarded 0 stat line cellys he has been doing Click to expand... I'm sure he was never a rocket surgeon to begin with but getting one of the greatest highlight reel catches of all time during his rookie year fucking ruined him. 1 Reactions: 1 user
Needless said: Im gonna miss the retarded 0 stat line cellys he has been doing Click to expand... I'm sure he was never a rocket surgeon to begin with but getting one of the greatest highlight reel catches of all time during his rookie year fucking ruined him.
jooka marco esquandolas <Bronze Donator> 16,207 7,643 Yesterday at 9:16 PM #652 go packers! 1 Reactions: 1 user