22 Jump Street (2014)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My local Cinemark is putting this in the XD theater over HTTYD2. I weep for the species.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Saw it last night. It was really funny, me and all my friends were laughing the whole movie. They made fun of the fact it's a sequel the whole time. Jonah and Channing are a great comedy combo.

If you liked the last one then you'll like this one too.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Saw this earlier - shit was fuckin hilarious and yeah the ending credits had me crackin up.

10/10 for a comedy - it did not disappoint.

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
This was surprisingly funny, on par if not better than the first, which was great. All the meta stuff was quite clever.

Szlia

These CGI don't draw themselves! Looking at some other CGI movies, Rio 2: $100 million, Mr Peabody and Sherman: $145 million, Frozen: $150 million.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Clearly they don't draw themselves but there's little reason these movies should be costing as much as normal films. Seems like poor resource management.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They get big name talent to voice characters. They shouldn't, but they do. That's probably 30% of their budget right there.

Szlia

Clearly they don't draw themselves but there's little reason these movies should be costing as much as normal films. Seems like poor resource management.
A very significant portion of the budget of 'normal' movies of the blockbuster is taken by digital special effects. A CGI movie is digital special effects from the first frame to the last. It takes a lot of artists and animators and a lot of time on render farms, which is also very costly.