28mm Miniature Tabletop Wargaming Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
They posted the rules on their website. The game is kinda like a secret wars thing. You can mix heroes and villains. You pick a roster of 10, then generate a scenario. The scenarios have different points limits. You build your list from your roster with the max points for the scenario.

There are cards that give benefits for having affiliations, like mostly Avengers for example. There are also team up attacks, like Iron Man blasting a repulsor blast of Captain America's shield. These attacks are once per game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rules look pretty standard. The theme force thing is a negative for me. I haven't enjoyed it in any game I have played. Now you are going to take one model you don't want to gain a benefit that outweighs playing with what you want to play with. To be in theme here you have to have half your models be theme.

Over all I am going to try it out. Not sure I really have room between Judgement, Batman and 40k.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have any re-inked their dice? I received several sets of black dice with dark lettering. I've used crayons and white-out pens; not satisfied with either result and wonder if ya'll know of better ways?

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have any re-inked their dice? I received several sets of black dice with dark lettering. I've used crayons and white-out pens; not satisfied with either result and wonder if ya'll know of better ways?
Cheap acrylic craft paint and a fine brush is what I would try. Go ransack Michael's and find a color you like.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Friend sent me a group photo of some Horrorclix and said he wanted some figures for a lab experiment gone wrong. God I love making customs.
LAB ATTENDANTS.png

BUG HEADED NURSES.png

MUTATED PATIENTS.png

BRAIN EATING SCIENTIST.png

He said he wanted them on the weaker side. But I couldn't resist making them a challenge in other ways. Pretty sure every combination is viable and they can all be added up in multiples to a tidy 500 Point package.