300: Rise of an empire

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
fuck what i was thinking watching this through the end. i wish to stabbed in the fucking face by a spartan sword

Izo

Tranny Chaser
fuck what i was thinking watching this through the end. i wish to stabbed in the fucking face by a spartan sword
rrr_img_63609.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The length we'll go to and the hardship we'll endure for a glimpse of celebrity boobies - astounding. Eva Green, hmm. Is it worth it?
Not really. I think she looked pretty weathered in this movie.

I wish I had seen her tits in Kingdom of Heaven.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
the only worthwhile part of this movie is the last 5 minutes with spartans raising the sails as Junkie XL's "Greeks Are Winning" is playing till credits start rolling.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
I watched about 30 minutes of this over the weekend, and honestly am not that excited to finish it even though I'm going to see Eva's titties. I feel like the entire movie has been done already, special-effect-wise at least.
Wait until the new Hercules movie. It will be deja vu all over again.

spronk

FPS noob
bluray rips are out, don't bother. man its a shitty movie filled with incredibly bad actors. there is a 5 second scene of eva greens titties but they look absolutely terrible, and she is completely terribad in this movie

shoulda done the movie in persia, xerxes life was pretty interesting especially considering he was probably murdered by his chief bodyguard with the aid of a eunuch, and the commander of the armies killed everyone and their families as retaliation. That is an interesting story, whatever shitpile was going on in this movie made little to no sense and had absolutely no momentum behind it.