38 studios Auction Nov 14th and 15th.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I was already $50 million in and they came and offered me $75 million and then two weeks before we moved they changed the deal to $49 million. That's where we got screwed. "

chortled

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
He's going to build Copernicus and have the Chinese pay for it!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

tyen

<Banned>
hahahah, schilling could never beat elizabeth warren, good fucking luck. Throw more of your millions in the trash can curt.

Maybe if he ran in a state with a population that has a majority of mongoloids, like Indiana.

Dude is trying really hard to spend all of his money with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Schilling is too stupid to realize that baseball was the only thing he was good at. He should have stuck with baseball related career moves.

tyen

<Banned>
Can't wait until he calls her "pocahontas."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He should run for president instead, get the defense department working on Empire of Amalur MMO.

tyen

<Banned>
MLM kingpin

iDN2gct.png

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Jesus christ, he's gone from a $100M fortune to hawking herbal bullshit on Facebook.

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
Blast from the past:
THQ Nordic Acquires IP Rights from 38 Studios
THQ Nordic today announced that the acquisition of the intellectual property “Kingdoms of Amalur” has been finalized with 38 Studios LLC, based in Providence, RI, US. The deal also covered the acquisition of the “Amalur” - based on the abandoned MMORPG project “Copernicus”.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
I really liked the RPG they released. It was certainly flawed, but there were a ton of gameplay elements and design that I wish other devs would implement.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zero_name

Golden Knight of the Realm
THQ Nordiq is salvaging a shitload of cheap and forgotten IPs (Saints Row, Timesplitters, Darksiders). Maybe wants Daybreak gets done fucking around with EQ they can hand it over for a few dollars.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
I know that the state was holding out for top dollar to recoup as much as they could. I wonder how much they sold it for.