38 studios Auction Nov 14th and 15th.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Visions of Amalur. $15/month subscription AND full micro-transactions. On the Sony Station Pass.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Some pretty good visuals in that video. The cities especially. Who cares if it's stylized exactly like WoW? I'd play it for a month if it were ever released.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If they had charged $100 to futz around in a half-finished game you'd still get about 30% more game than the market's wave of "founders" deals offered.

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Can someone more in tune with game development explain to me why it's necessary to have a sys admin maintaining the servers and keeping them all running?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Can someone more in tune with game development explain to me why it's necessary to have a sys admin maintaining the servers and keeping them all running?
The retarded city managers probably believe that all the data will get deleted if the computers are turned off. They dont want their cash cow deleted.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
From that video it seems like they are optimistic that they will find a buyer for the IP still.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I still really enjoyed KoA even if it was somewhat flawed. The graphics were good and the engine played really nice. It was one of the few 3rd person RPGs that really gave a feeling of playing an MMO while completely offline. I was hoping they'd release their MMO after playing it.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I wish Brad and Curt would work on something together,
I would have a field day with this.

Our boy failure Curt Schilling is just as crazy as ever after having proclaimed on the radio that he wasn't elected into the Hall of Fame this year because he is a Republican.

No Curt, it's because you are a crazy-motherfucker who everyone hates, and those who don't just haven't seen through your fa?ade yet. Good luck getting those press votes.

Eggplant_sl

shitlord
Curt Schilling everyone

rrr_img_87522.png

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I guess to make MMOs you are so involved in tales of fantasy you start to believe them in real life

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm also wondering why Brad hasn't tried to get his greasy mits on this then I realize his EBT card doesn't cover legal documents.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Brad was just there to root around in all the empty desks at 38 Studios hoping to find some loose pills.