38 Studios

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
He's the warrior with the 1200ms ping who goes linkdead 12 times per raid.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
"Hey guys I hotkey'd /disc defensive, you all just let me know when to blow it. I need a second or two in advance warning, also I just kicked Michael Jackson out of the guild. NO STARS GET FREE RIDES IN THIS GUILD!"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
He got snubbed by the hall of fame again

He says he's snubbed as he's a Trump supporter or something. Speaking of which, Curt was at some build the wall thing a while back, when I read that I was thinking, please don't let Schilling be involved with building the wall as it will never get built even with a 5 billion budget......

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
He says he's snubbed as he's a Trump supporter or something. Speaking of which, Curt was at some build the wall thing a while back, when I read that I was thinking, please don't let Schilling be involved with building the wall as it will never get built even with a 5 billion budget......

And at the end the state of Texas will owe cash to Mexico somehow.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

kinda makes you wonder whether or not he's still posting here anonymously

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

He got driven out by the angry gamer masses in the MMORPG thread and probably doesn't realize the people who mostly post in general drink his brand of kool-aid

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Some of you have to the ones trolling Curt with that comment section to the FB post.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
THQ Nordic bought Reckoning but I am not sure if that also included the MMORPG.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
THQ Nordic bought Reckoning but I am not sure if that also included the MMORPG.
I wanna say that it wasn’t included because I remember we were all in awe that the state was holding out for a better deal for assets that were probably already past their shelf life.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

-999x-999.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Schreeeeeetard trying to shill his second book with 10 year old hot takes?

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>