38 Studios

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lol he asked that the fraud lawsuit of 75 million be dismissed on the basis that he disclosed full the companies dire shape..75 million pissed away and shurg later..Right or wrong that amount of state funds someone going to answer for it..

I could give it all a pass if he said listen it all went to Columbian booger sugar and high class hookers. Least he put some clear heels thourgh school and was geek out of his mind creating a shitty wow clone...shit tyson cares did it with his fortune least he owns up to it.

The mofo is no different then that wash out gold digger ravvven just a hustle for millions instead a couple grand a few pics of tits and goblin cocks.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
You really need this explained to you? Fucking dolt.

Ok, fine.

See, most of the time when a famous athlete, who happens to be African American, tries to launch a business venture, its usually a rap label, and almost all of the time, that label fails miserably. But see, the only one that loses money is the athlete. I guess it takes to white guy to bankrupt a whole state though.
you forgot about car washes. black athletes, for whatever reason, like to open car washes.

Last I heard, the IP was supposed to be auctioned off by end of 1st Fiscal Quarter 2013 which ended on March 31st. Although it was a privately negotiated auction, you'd still think its sale would be in the news which as far as I can see it isn't.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
http://38studios.com/2013/04/04/excuse-the-mess/

Hopefully this is just a late april fools...
Very interesting:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: 38STUDIOS.COM
Created on: 02-Feb-07
Expires on: 02-Feb-14
Last Updated on: 03-Apr-13

Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC

DomainsByProxy.com
14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
United States

Domain servers in listed order:
NS47.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS48.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

So whoever updated the registration is going through Domains by Proxy which is typically used to keep the contact info private.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Very interesting:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: 38STUDIOS.COM
Created on: 02-Feb-07
Expires on: 02-Feb-14
Last Updated on: 03-Apr-13

Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC

DomainsByProxy.com
United States

Administrative Contact:
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
United States

Technical Contact:
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
United States

Domain servers in listed order:
NS47.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS48.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

So whoever updated the registration is going through Domains by Proxy which is typically used to keep the contact info private.
EA-38 Studios. Buy an IP for cheap, shit out a title, profit and layoff/ditch.

Re-upping the domain doesn't make sense though. No one who buys the IP, aside from maybe Curt himself, is going to still use the name '38 Studios'. My guess is the receivership guys don't know what they're doing or sold the domain and someone is just jacking around with it.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
All the pages that were linked have since been deleted. Can someone give a rundown of what was posted on 38studios today?

The 38studios.com domain/website went live again, with a grey 38 Studios logo and a bunch of generic posts about Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Project Copernicus pulled straight from google cache. Now there's just a meh, and a message from the new owners 'excuse our mess while we move in'. Domain got bought up or transferred to a new owner with more money than wit apparently.

Moorgard_sl

shitlord
Nobody among the former employees knows what's going on with the site.

The domains weren't set to expire for some time, I believe, so this is either preparation for the IP auction or the domain was sold. There were other companies called 38 Studios, believe it or not, like some interior design firm in New York. So I guess it's possible the domain was sold to another party, though it seems a little odd.

Caliane

yeah. I'm sure its just someone bought the domain., and now intends to use it for something else entirely. or sit on it, to sell back if given the chance.

Oldbased

> Than U
I thought this image file had a odd name..
"http://38studios.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2013/04/I-Hope-We-Can-Set-Aside-Our-Past-Differences-And-Ultimately-Create-New-Ones-75x51.jpg"