38 Studios

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
He didn't force them to work for his company they chose to go there. Startups have risks. EA lays off tons of motherfuckers every year. Let's put them in prison also.
Gaige's logic is like Telly's in the movie Kids. That bitch got HIV because she wanted to have sex with me! So what if she was a 13 year old and I'm an adult.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Well you're inferring that it's quite easy to get people to work for no compensation. Being as it's so easy surely you could type a few lines teaching me the technique so I could get my garage cleaned by some easily manipulated out of work soul. Right?
You should probably learn the difference between infer and imply before you start trying to use them.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Well you're inferring that it's quite easy to get people to work for no compensation. Being as it's so easy surely you could type a few lines teaching me the technique so I could get my garage cleaned by some easily manipulated out of work soul. Right?
You can start with how you manipulate yourself into thinking it's ok to have sex with 16 year olds. Once you accomplish that you should have your garage cleaned by 6pm.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
You should probably learn the difference between infer and imply before you start trying to use them.
Are you implying I don't know what infer means?

You can start with how you manipulate yourself into thinking it's ok to have sex with 16 year olds. Once you accomplish that you should have your garage cleaned by 6pm.
I think it's okay to have sex with 16 year olds because that is the age of consent in most places?

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
So, because there's far worse, he should just be let off the hook? Fuck that. Every single person should be held accountable for their shit.
It's called going out of business... You're witch hunting so hard. Hop off the Ut wagon please.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Im not sure whats worse:

1. A grown man having an unhealthy obsession with young women who are of the age of consent
2. A grown man having an unhealthy obsession with Curt Schilling

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
It's called going out of business... You're witch hunting so hard. Hop off the Ut wagon please.
So you are calling a state suing a business for fraud and people backing up by posting their opinion a witch hunt? The guy is a grade one douche bag.

I would agree that a state suing a company for fraud is hypocritical in its worst form however. They both should be hung out to dry.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm amused how Utnayan saves his worst corporate scorn not for someone like BP, Goldman Sachs, Citibank or HSBC - but for a video game company.

Curt Schilling has been his white whale for almost a decade and he is still trying to drag him onto the shore.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Man Ive been trying to figure out this shit myself. If only 1/2 of his energy went into...well, something worthwhile...

gogojira_sl

shitlord
You mean someone is talking about a huge MMO story on an MMO forum about a dude who actively participated in MMO discussion up until the point his kingdom came crashing down? Crazy.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm amused how Utnayan saves his worst corporate scorn not for someone like BP, Goldman Sachs, Citibank or HSBC - but for a video game company.

Curt Schilling has been his white whale for almost a decade and he is still trying to drag him onto the shore.
The Politics thread is a few forums down, this is the Gaming section. If you can't understand why this hits closer to home than what the banks are doing... When the CEO of Goldman Sachs comes to this site personally and spends a year+ shilling his business, trying to schmooze his way into making us believe that he's "just like us", we can revisit your complaints. Until then it just comes across as a guy whining because another guy is whining.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
The Politics thread is a few forums down, this is the Gaming section. If you can't understand why this hits closer to home than what the banks are doing... When the CEO of Goldman Sachs comes to this site personally and spends a year+ shilling his business, trying to schmooze his way into making us believe that he's "just like us", we can revisit your complaints. Until then it just comes across as a guy whining because another guy is whining.
He's probably more like the people on this board than you give him credit for. After all, the company did fail in the end.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I'm sorry.

You guys should get back to talking about how EA is the worst company in America just because your sim goes to a new job every day and how unrealistic that is.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

This x1000.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
if this is the gaming section this thread needs to move out of it, wouldn't you say?

EDIT this is the gaming section, I dont know of any 38 studios making any game right now.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I'm sorry.

You guys should get back to talking about how EA is the worst company in America just because your sim goes to a new job every day and how unrealistic that is.
Pretty sure most of us called EA being the worst company in America an absolutely ridiculous notion and a sad show of ignorance and nerd-outrage. Also probably rigged by 4chan.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Negged for being "out of the historical loop my brah" despite seeing every stupid post on FoH regarding this topic, lol. People on a car forum are going to get passionate about car topics, same applies here. The argument of "omg can't believe he puts effort into his argument lol games are serious business" is just lazy and dismissive.