4Posterity - A repository for your favorite out-of-context FOH quotes

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm sorry that peer reviewed research is a punchline to you. Guess you aren't as scientifically literate as you liked to believe that you are. Oh well... enjoy living in your alternate reality!

Can you not? This is a stupid thread with things taken out of context. No one takes anything seriously in here. Please don't come in here with your inability to not respond to someone who quotes you and sling your bullshit around. Please?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I only deal in facts, sorry... not bullshit. That's exactly my point.
9fa91e8ea86c0d18f12d59a22c9eb7d7.gif

My point is that you're shitting up another thread. Please stop.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'm sorry that peer reviewed research is a punchline to you. Guess you aren't as scientifically literate as you liked to believe that you are. Oh well... enjoy living in your alternate reality!
I’ll let you in on a secret. This thread, to me, is about a friendly tease, humor, putting your words upside down, irony, sarcasm, caricature mostly. For the lulz. And Lumi. You retorting butthurt, here, is meta levels of irony. Don’t take it so personally, dude. Post some attention whore pics in the naughty thread instead. That would really piss me off.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You retorting butthurt, here, is meta levels of irony. Don’t take it so personally, dude.
Awww, it thinks I'm butthurt.

I don't take your scientific illiteracy personally, don't worry Izo, it's okay.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
OH my god. do you have to respond every fucking time? Read his content, understand it. This thread is about teasing, not reality. Just fucking let it go. Try not responding. It'll baffle your enemies.

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
OH my god. do you have to respond every fucking time? Read his content, understand it. This thread is about teasing, not reality. Just fucking let it go. Try not responding. It'll baffle your enemies.
Rules for me but not for thee? I see!

Do YOU autists not have to respond to ME every fucking time? Because that's literally what's happening here too... but your bias is blinding you in magnificent ways.

• 2Picard
  • 1Imbecile

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Furthermore, what makes this thread funny is that they are real quotes. Posting quotes that aren't even real isn't funny... it's just sperg-ish and anti-humor.

• 2Picard
You know, I hate to spoil a good time, but friends, let's have some standards here.

This thread is for *other people* to post your finest works of utter disregard for brain cells.

It is the sin of pride that caused Lucifer to fall from heaven. Even Satan would blush at shitting up this thread.

This is a repository, madam! Not your litter box!

• 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It’s like humor is a caboose filled with blacks called Soul Train.
See? That's not funny to just attribute anything to anybody. Real quotes are funny because they were actually said. I mean I agree with your link that humor isn't always universal (see how I agree with science but you don't ? ) but life is filled with generalities of a subjective nature. Bill Burr is subjectively one of the best comedians alive and yet you'll still have clueless bastards who disagree with that statement.

• 1Moron

Izo

Tranny Chaser
See? That's not funny to just attribute anything to anybody. Real quotes are funny because they were actually said. I mean I agree with your link that humor isn't always universal (see how I agree with science but you don't ? ) but life is filled with generalities of a subjective nature. Bill Burr is subjectively one of the best comedians alive and yet you'll still have clueless bastards who disagree with that statement.
Try to compare what I quote and the actual quote. Now compare your quote with the fiction above. While also funny it’s not what we do, for the majority of the time. I’ll wait why you fact check every post here and make statistics that support either my vs your claim. Science, how does it work? Also I’ve never actually commented on your quoting tranny science papers. I’ve quoted you saying something about tranny science. Not the same, now is it. You’ll understand this when you do the above tasks first. I’ll wait. I think your humor suck because it’s not refined nor a caricature on what I do. It’s more your personal butthurt. HRT is really doing something to your brain, dude. Now kindly stop babbling here. Now go (mis)quote some more instead. Post here. Make us laugh instead of facepalm.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Try to compare what I quote and the actual quote.
Yes, it's pure bullshit. Nothing you quoted of me today is what I actually said. When Bandwagon (mostly) quotes me here (as I'm quoted here a lot) he's actually just quoting shit I've said and possibly leaving off words. You just make up bullshit... it's stupid Izo.

I’ll wait why you fact check every post here and make statistics that support either my vs your claim.
If I took the time to go through 27 pages here, there would be an overwhelming number of actual quotes used instead of what you've done... I'd ban bet on that Izo... say... 1 month? Let's roll... I know I'd win (and deep down you know it too).

To be clear, as an example: If someone actually said the complete sentence:

"Charles Barkley Is a Great Example of a Black White Supremacist"

What people usually do would just be thus, "Charles Barkley Is a Great Example of a Black". See, they actually said this... just chop off the end of the sentence or whatever. THAT is funny.

What YOU do is: "Charles Barkley Is a White Supremacist... a Great one" <-- not funny and not actually what was said.

• 2Picard