4Posterity - A repository for your favorite out-of-context FOH quotes

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yes, it's pure bullshit. Nothing you quoted of me today is what I actually said. When Bandwagon (mostly) quotes me here (as I'm quoted here a lot) he's actually just quoting shit I've said and possibly leaving off words. You just make up bullshit... it's stupid Izo.

If I took the time to go through 27 pages here, there would be an overwhelming number of actual quotes used instead of what you've done... I'd ban bet on that Izo... say... 1 month? Let's roll... I know I'd win (and deep down you know it too).

To be clear, as an example: If someone actually said the complete sentence:

"Charles Barkley Is a Great Example of a Black White Supremacist"

What people usually do would just be thus, "Charles Barkley Is a Great Example of a Black". See, they actually said this... just chop off the end of the sentence or whatever. THAT is funny.

What YOU do is: "Charles Barkley Is a White Supremacist... a Great one" <-- not funny and not actually what was said.
Reading comprehension, not your strong side, okay. Alright, I’ll spell it out for you. It’s not rewriting I’m doing. I’m simply removing, not adding or changing, some of what is quoted. So in essense it’s a true quote. New, different, hilarious meaning. All in good fun. Aka not what you’re doing. Some of us find this fun. Especially when it’s a caricature, ironic or otherwise intelligent. Summa: you’re not getting it at all, and you’re accusing me of fabrication, which I’m not guilty of. Now kindly move on. Make us laugh, not facepalm. Repeat ad nauseam.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Would everyone please stop responding to Vanessa? Please? This thread is being ruined. Someone report the off topic posts and Amod Amod , will you please move this shit discussion into her Shaw thread so she can have all the attention she wants, but not here?

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Would everyone please stop responding to Vanessa? Please? This thread is being ruined. Someone report the off topic posts and Amod Amod , will you please move this shit discussion into her Shaw thread so she can have all the attention she wants, but not here?

Trust me I want to, the meter is filling.

unnamed.jpg

I hold off and then unleash heaps of amod faggotry all at once, just need to write my apology post for amod thread beforehand so I have it ready to go.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 4 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I come to this thread for funny quotes, not for unfunny novels.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If only the board had some mechanism, some item, that would allow board bros to give someone a time out from threads like this when they shit the place up.

If only...

Screenshot_20210202-182043_Samsung Internet.jpg

• 1Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If only the board had some mechanism, some item, that would allow board bros to give someone a time out from threads like this when they shit the place up.

If only...

View attachment 332680
I’m in eurocuckistan, can’t send LLR money anonymously, sad. Brother Araysar Araysar posted about a prepaid visa-like card, but we don’t have this here, white washing laws and stuff. Would donate if I could :(

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m in eurocuckistan, can’t send LLR money anonymously, sad. Brother Araysar Araysar posted about a prepaid visa-like card, but we don’t have this here, white washing laws and stuff. Would donate if I could :(
You could always wander over to the Gold Club thread and ask for a favor. You never know until you try.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

use bitcoin

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Yes, it's pure bullshit. Nothing you quoted of me today is what I actually said. When Bandwagon (mostly) quotes me here (as I'm quoted here a lot) he's actually just quoting shit I've said and possibly leaving off words. You just make up bullshit... it's stupid Izo.

If I took the time to go through 27 pages here, there would be an overwhelming number of actual quotes used instead of what you've done... I'd ban bet on that Izo... say... 1 month? Let's roll... I know I'd win (and deep down you know it too).

To be clear, as an example: If someone actually said the complete sentence:

"Charles Barkley Is a Great Example of a Black White Supremacist"

What people usually do would just be thus, "Charles Barkley Is a Great Example of a Black". See, they actually said this... just chop off the end of the sentence or whatever. THAT is funny.

What YOU do is: "Charles Barkley Is a White Supremacist... a Great one" <-- not funny and not actually what was said.
Goddamn, you're an idiot. And completely missing the point of this thread. What else is new.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users