4Posterity - A repository for your favorite out-of-context FOH quotes

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I want Ron Perlman to play a seagull in Lighthouse 2

Self-flagellation / Quoting myself here because jayrebb jayrebb just liked my quote and I made myself laugh at the visual from my own quote I forgot about.
tenor.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't think I can hack this masterpiece apart.
My asshole is wrecked from 2 hemorrhoidectomy that I had over the years. On top of that when the big shit comes out, God likes to fuck with me so I have a conical shape foot long with the wide side going out first, causing so much pain. Also due to the surgery I cant cut the shit with my asshole as good as I used to. So my asshole is stuck trying to push a giant log but with weak contraction so in order to cut it or help it moving, I have to take my hand and reach down and push my buttock' in, in order to help cut the footlong. Basically imagine taking your hand and pushing in your buttock against the log.

I"m doing now some antibiotics so all my bacteria is dead so I'm not making any solid poop. in 3 weeks once the course its over ill try to post a picture of the foot long

• 4Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I was really bummed last night. I wet my whistle just to test it out. Hit the back of my ballsack with a dart on the first go, a quick hop & scoot and got on-target on the 2nd try. I was getting sodomized by an icicle, but it wasn't bad at all honestly. We'll see if time makes a difference I guess?
This is the thread that keeps on giving.