4Posterity - A repository for your favorite out-of-context FOH quotes

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I was in one of the most elite guilds serverwide and committed adultery with a guildmate who lived a few states away whose spouse was in the guild too. I was sleeping with the guildmate while the spouse was at work and then I'd raid with them both at night in the game. I don't know to this day if the spouse ever knew... shit was cray cray.
Female errudite?
I've committed adultery multiple times; engaged in degeneracy; even committed homosexual acts.
The plot thickens.

Good stuff, Vanessa Vanessa . How did you pray away the gay? And by what standard did you deduce it worked?

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Female errudite?
Firiona Vie herself if you're prying into what she looked like.

The plot thickens.
Not really. There's no plot. It's just my life, they're just my memories, and YOU, Izo, just love drama.

Good stuff, Vanessa Vanessa . How did you pray away the gay? And by what standard did you deduce it worked?
I've explained this in my thread I'm pretty sure. I'm not upset at you for asking or anything... I just find it tiresome explaining things I've already divulged. You can relate, yes?

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Firiona Vie herself if you're prying into what she looked like.

Not really. There's no plot. It's just my life, they're just my memories, and YOU, Izo, just love drama.

I've explained this in my thread I'm pretty sure. I'm not upset at you for asking or anything... I just find it tiresome explaining things I've already divulged. You can relate, yes?
It’s cool, dude. Just keeping us alive, t’is all. No sweat.
GIF by MOODMAN

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This message board has been host to countless fuckers that toppled their guilds, ruined their lives, and done some deviant shit... but leave it to Furor himself to topple a multi-billion dollar industry kingpin-company. That is aiming your sights high.