I have bend over and keep taking it.
Oh My George Takai GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Lo, hearken unto Saint Lithose the Patient, patron saint of message boards and noble, yet futile, causes. Pray unto him and be healed of cognitive dissonance and the tendency to skim over good posts that you really ought to take the time to read.

Feast days are the first Tuesday after St. Crispin's Ascension and all weapons blessed by him get +3 to hit/damage vs. NPCs of Liberal Evil alignment (reflex save for half damage as they dodge his point).

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Thanks to this thread, I can still see the occasional gem of a post from Politics, without having to trudge through a bajillion posts in that shitshow of a thread.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Lol this is exactly what a poor person pretending to be well off would say
I never said I was well off. I said I wasn't poor. There IS a difference... Leave it to an atheist to strawman an argument.

Someone doesn't understand the fun we have in this thread, Gramps. Vanessa Vanessa has the same problem.
I do... it's just not funny to literally make up quotes the person never said.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
As I said... it's not funny. Thanks for the backup guys.

What's funny is actual full quotes which are out of context.

Less funny but I believe to be equally relevant are half quotes, for example:

"A friend of mine used to always cry about how many dick pics she was accidentally sent... I just told her to make your profile limited, clean out your old assclowns and you'll get less dick if that makes you happy"

clean out your old assclowns and you'll get less dick

Neither of those are what you usually do, Izo.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
As I said... it's funny.

those are what you usually do, Izo.
Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

The fun is meta, as well. Imagine having to explain that part of the fun is you coming in here shitting it up like you always do, V.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The fun is meta, as well. Imagine having to explain that part of the fun is you coming in here shitting it up like you always do, V.
No, you need to imagine always being mentioned on here then merely responding.

Also, you did the chop up quoting yet again. It's not funny... at all. But you'll just quintuple down and do it more.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
No, you need to imagine always being mentioned on here then merely responding.

Also, you did the chop up quoting yet again. It's not funny... at all. But you'll just quintuple down and do it more.
Imagine you're at a dinner party with mixed company and telling a story about a high-brow joke you made at a cocktail party that got a lot of laughs. Mid-story, your fat cousin looses a 3-second butt biscuit and everyone bursts out laughing. Once the laughter settles and the fart dissipates, you resume your story. Again, your cousin releases a real cheesy blaster and, this time, to real visceral laughter. You get upset and frustrated, visibly so. Now the mood is a little awkward, but people can tell its bugging you so they try to stifle their smiles and show you some respect while you finish your story.
Cousin Gassy feels differently and decides to recite the star spangled banner with his asshole. The entire dinner party erupts in laughter while Cousin Buttbomb drowns out your story again. Tears are streaming down people's faces while yours is red with anger.

You going to tell them all its not funny? Were you in a coma for your entire childhood?

• 3Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
#Context

tell me that a foler thread ban on election day isn't funny
It's not funny.
You have to wait for it to hit critical mass.
@Amod, Bandwagon Bandwagon has decided to be a faggot pussy and send me on a gaming day trip on election day. I don't believe anyone should be thread banned from politics on this sacred day. Even more so individuals privy to certain information regarding the election. Request to remove thread bans.
I'm about to go nuclear on motherfuckers. If I'm gone from politics on election day maybe others should be..
SHOTS FIRED
@Kiroy I take what I said back. This is pretty funny.

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users