<Prior Amod>
Ah fuck it, not worth it.
Sad Season 2 GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Imagine you're at a dinner party with mixed company and telling a story about a high-brow joke you made at a cocktail party that got a lot of laughs. Mid-story, your fat cousin looses a 3-second butt biscuit and everyone bursts out laughing. Once the laughter settles and the fart dissipates, you resume your story. Again, your cousin releases a real cheesy blaster and, this time, to real visceral laughter. You get upset and frustrated, visibly so. Now the mood is a little awkward, but people can tell its bugging you so they try to stifle their smiles and show you some respect while you finish your story.
Cousin Gassy feels differently and decides to recite the star spangled banner with his asshole. The entire dinner party erupts in laughter while Cousin Buttbomb drowns out your story again. Tears are streaming down people's faces while yours is red with anger.

You going to tell them all its not funny? Were you in a coma for your entire childhood?
No, I'd just tell Izo that literally making up quotes out of thin air isn't funny for this thread. That's all.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
yepperdeppers.jpg

Literally not in line with reality.
The hilarious part of many of this forum members concerning me is just the completely batshit things you guys say "I am". It's like this:

Rando hatertot: Vanessa thinks 2+2 = 5.
Vanessa: Um... no I don't. I never have said that.
Rando hatertot: See? She thinks 2+2 = 5.

It's utterly batshit.
Batshit Erronius owned... again. ...and again, and again, and again.