4Posterity - A repository for your favorite out-of-context FOH quotes

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
They always screw up eventually. Lots of people I know with Ferraris run a 30k budget for a vehicle. 😀
It’s a side-by-side… A UTV for around the farm. Typical city folk urbanite like yourself would make that mistake.

PATHETIC

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It’s a side-by-side… A UTV for around the farm. Typical city folk urbanite like yourself would make that mistake.

PATHETIC
Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

• 1Worf
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Unsettling how much I love EverQuest, yet I'd be afraid for any child to be left in any of the developers care for one reason or another.
I’m not even editing this one.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't get dudes who find Skaven attractive in the first place. Fuckin' gutter rats who wail like banshees. I'd rather hump a sheboon. At least they know how to give ya a good 'ole sloppy slobberknocker.
prefers bbc over cute yellow dick

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i never ran into this problem, probably because i work nights and because i dont get gas at places everyone else gets gas. im the guy who leaves the highway to find the mom n pop station because its 10 cents cheaper than getting fucked on the Parkway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm upset I can't find a steak with a cross brand seared onto it.

• 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Expect a six paragraph post about how she admits when she's wrong and that's taken out of context. Because she doesn't understand how this thread works.

• 1Worf