Tranny Chaser
I f00k up. It's beautiful self-ownage.
stephen fry whatever GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oops, I f00ked up. This is not out of context. It's the entire, unedited quote, with all of it's beautiful self-ownage shining glory to behold.
Don't worry, it was out of context without the two preceding posts so technically it can go in this thread.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The more I got my nose into holiness, the more I realized I'm just a Godless, hellbound, evil, dark atheist because John 1:5 is absolutely correct: I didn't comprehend the Bible and its holiness.
Horror Join Us GIF by Arrow Video

• 1Wow!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I work at a gas station, let a homeless person live with me, am drunk every night, look like a femme Danny Devito, am a homosexual AND pedophile, and I also inject kids with puberty blockers.
Friends Repent GIF by Love in Kilnerry

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
my son, 12, had an epiphany the other day. he asks me how much a lottery ticket is. I said a few bucks. he asked, "and you can win like 15 million dollars right?" I said yes. I was already preparing for how I would respond to him asking if he could use his allowance to buy a bunch of tickets. but he took a bit longer for his next response. "what if WE make like. ... 1000 tickets. and charge everyone 5 bucks a ticket... then make one of those tickets win and pay the winner 1000 bucks. We would make 4000!!!" I said "yes we would." He asked, "then why don't we do that?" I said cause the government won't let us. He asked "then why do the stores get to do it?" I said that the stores are selling tickets that the government makes, the store doesn't make them. "so the government gets to make lottery tickets but doesn't let us make them?" I said yup. "that's dumb"

you don't want your kids to see you cry, but they make it so hard sometimes

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users