4Posterity - A repository for your favorite out-of-context FOH quotes

Izo

Tranny Chaser
By the way, I really appreciate everyone's opinions and advice.
jack off please GIF

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
If anyone knows a weasel, that would be Dick. Dick instinct says it's a wheel, then more likely it's a weasel. You know what I mean Dick?
I would hate to be fear to be honest with you. Spend all your life wanting to get on with the dream company. All are to be replaced by female. Have your reputation destroyed in the process by becoming a drunk and a woman. Ei, then you are fired and no one in the industry will ever touch you because they're afraid that ask mingle would do a stream about your new position. That's gotta really suckkytnswtmtedtdeeuhreeoddurInaadkggeyssetsnru.eeydeyyymuhneeuuutesu

Even full context doesn't help here.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My current avatar is a brown piss and tears long-eared sparkle dog if its not obvious. I don't really talk about my personal fursona. If you wanted to use a character of mine to give bandwagon the full-service experience, I have a ring tail lemur backup fursona I have to get art with randos.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The peak? You mean back when you were allowed to slap women, own humans and combust blasphemers? I didn't get to live through that. I got Ace of Bass and Bagel Bites.

At this point, it depresses me to know I lived through the peak of Western civilization, and it's all downhill from here.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user