<Gold Donor>
Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions
It took you long enough.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I just can't bring myself to remove Jasker's context.

I Love It Aftershow GIF by TV Land

You do know Jesus is a product of how the brain stem and Neo and neurological system functions with the body under certain conditions? It's a metaphor for kundalini. There is no such thing as "Jesus" with the exception of each Jesus in their own territorial story. Dying for sins is also a metaphor.

Everyone, technically, is Jesus. We all have functioning to reach that plane of existence and that power dynamic and structure. It's "King" where King is the Jesus of a specific plane of existence.

In life when you don't make a choice, a choice-stem branches off. Each new sentience has the ability to control an entire universe from someone's different choice-stem or their own different choice stem.

Want more information? I can leak it all to you. I have hundreds of pictures and videos. Have lightning create a subforum and we'll get down to it and good.

Else, shut the fuck up and keep your angry mouths closed.

• 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
They're being defensive because I caught them from astral reality using mismatches in time.

That's why he's posting his balls right now. Something more over the top then me catching them mismatching time sequencing. Clever really. And bandwagon previously cited me as his friend and now suddenly he's super aggressive and alarmed? I call bullshit.