4Posterity - A repository for your favorite out-of-context FOH quotes

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Title says it all.

Edit: Informal, after-the-fact rule that will definitely not be enforced and no one really gives a shit if you break:

1. Quotes should only use the original letters and in the order you found them in the original post. Rearranging letters? You dog. Adding letters? Shame on you. Subtracting letters? c'est la fil

I need advice on how to summon women into my now slice (current space-time) for fun times.

Some ideas on how to summon:
ouija board
saying some specific key words to ‘invite’

This is not a joke, I am fielding comments and other suggestions on how to summon. Particularly to my apartment. I am a fuckbot, and being in the matrix sucks

@Lithose I think the immigration problem is simply a manufactured one, as an escape goat to the loss of jobs and industry.

Joke's on you, I don't have friends.

Bandwagon you have my address. The thought I would give away anyyhing that included any sex tits disgusts me.

I think we need to start an annual "Best forum quote" or "Best Zinger" competition.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Thread sucks. Amod, to the shaw.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
American Inventors these days don't know how to ask for a shaw. Choo Choo mother fuckers.

kyoto-rickshaw-tour.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Nov 8, 2016
Ah, the day is finally here. Time to sit back and watch the tears roll in from you bitches.
View attachment 97449

don't get mad at me if I masterbate 10 times a day because you fools refuse to allow girls to talk to me. genuinely. It's what you gotta watch if you find that shit entertaining then keep blocking me from talking to women heh

• 1Worf

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
Jasker Jasker you might as well just copy all of your forum posts into this thread. The only other person that makes me cry from laughing is Tyen, and he can only do that when he teams up with swamp donkey.

why would my own posts be my favorite posts, read your own title! It'd be like a comedian laughing at his own jokes.

also im glad I entertain you, at least im some fucking use in this simulation

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure how my quote is even out of context. That IS my context.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Jasker has a monopoly on my thread. Someone track down Millie, unban Tyen or resurrect Wooly plz.

Also @Vanessa told me she kinda felt bad so she’s visiting me in a few weeks. I have a spare room and she said she wouldn’t sleep with me but there could be some action happening there.

• 1Picard

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Glad to see I'm not on ignore anymore! Now I can teach you a thing or two about drones.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I like this thread idea. But can we have some quality? I've shot whiskey out my nose many times over the years from reading these forums. Find some good ones.

• 1Like