4Posterity - A repository for your favorite out-of-context FOH quotes

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Izo Izo why do you cut off the posts to make them even more out of context. Auditioning for a job with the mainstream media?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Stop being nerds and censoring each other. If someone triggers and rustles you that badly, ignore function is a thing.
40 Oz Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

A skellie 7, soon?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Quote it. Anyone... quote it.
I'm quitting
Quote where I actually said I was quitting, paint-chip chewer.

I was consciously quitting on MY own whims of a napoleon complex biased fuck-stick retard.

I am quitting

I have shit-for-brains and have absolutely NO reading comprehension whatsoever

Well I know I'm fucked in the head, thank God.

But like many trannies, my GD come with a co-morbid thing like depression, bi-polar, autism etc. I'm super-autistic, retarded, all sorts of crazy shit.

I know I'm crazy just based on my diagnosis by the wonders of modern medicine!

These other people are literally unaware how batshit though, and that's a fundamental tranny reality.

I'm a transsexual man. That's what I've always been.

But a transsexual man isn't a woman... it's a biological man that lives as a man in society for life. I wear make up, jeans and basic t-shirt to the store and I get called "sir".

Am I treated like a man by everyone I come in contact with? Yes
Am I gendered as a woman by everyone I come in contact with? No
Am I, as far as every legal document that I have to be concerned with in this life, a man? Yes

I'm not a woman, never was, never will be, and out of nearly 500 pages in THIS thread, ~7500 posts here, countless derails to obsessive shitstains just like you in other threads, and countless posts on other social media, I have said "I'm a woman".

Never stopped liking men. I was born transsexual, and straight (born gay, as the gay gene shows, like biological roots with transsexualism). I went gay, I fortunately succumbed to the hormone influenced degeneracy of homosexual acts in all shapes and forms.

Many just don't know that transsexuals are ALL into the same sex.
Season 3 Wow GIF by The Office

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user