4Posterity - A repository for your favorite out-of-context FOH quotes

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Izo Izo why do you cut off the posts to make them even more out of context. Auditioning for a job with the mainstream media?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Stop being nerds and censoring each other. If someone triggers and rustles you that badly, ignore function is a thing.
40 Oz Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

A skellie 7, soon?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Quote it. Anyone... quote it.
I'm quitting
Quote where I actually said I was quitting, paint-chip chewer.

I was consciously quitting on MY own whims of a napoleon complex biased fuck-stick retard.

I am quitting

I have shit-for-brains and have absolutely NO reading comprehension whatsoever

Well I know I'm fucked in the head, thank God.

But like many trannies, my GD come with a co-morbid thing like depression, bi-polar, autism etc. I'm super-autistic, retarded, all sorts of crazy shit.

I know I'm crazy just based on my diagnosis by the wonders of modern medicine!

These other people are literally unaware how batshit though, and that's a fundamental tranny reality.

I'm a transsexual man. That's what I've always been.

But a transsexual man isn't a woman... it's a biological man that lives as a man in society for life. I wear make up, jeans and basic t-shirt to the store and I get called "sir".

Am I treated like a man by everyone I come in contact with? Yes
Am I gendered as a woman by everyone I come in contact with? No
Am I, as far as every legal document that I have to be concerned with in this life, a man? Yes

I'm not a woman, never was, never will be, and out of nearly 500 pages in THIS thread, ~7500 posts here, countless derails to obsessive shitstains just like you in other threads, and countless posts on other social media, I have said "I'm a woman".

Never stopped liking men. I was born transsexual, and straight (born gay, as the gay gene shows, like biological roots with transsexualism). I went gay, I fortunately succumbed to the hormone influenced degeneracy of homosexual acts in all shapes and forms.

Many just don't know that transsexuals are ALL into the same sex.
Season 3 Wow GIF by The Office

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user