50 Shades of Awesome

spronk

FPS noob
if you take the blue pill don't you just stay in the matrix where you can fuck bitches and be awesome

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What's blue pill? Is that supposed to mean pussy whipped?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Since redpill/bluepill is just a bunch of bullshit, there is no correct answer to your question bisi.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
The story is all about control by a man over a woman. What is blue pill about that? I don't know if the film is any good, but if it's like the book it could only help you get laid. I'd never done any serious dominance games before that book came out, but I've done a bit of it with three women since. It's really not my thing, but one of them coped with her anxiety by being hilarious and we spent the evening laughing more than anything. That was cool. Being threatened by other men seems more blue pill than anything else dude.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Saw this Saturday with the woman and it was fucking terrible. One of the worst movies I have seen even with the hand job I got under the blanket. (Go go recliner seating / encouragement of bringing in blankets to the theater / allowing you to bring booze in you bought from their bar.)

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Story couldn't be more redpill. It's about a shitbag with no personality who abuses a girl to make her feel as worthless as he is.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Story couldn't be more redpill. It's about a shitbag with no personality who abuses a girl to make her feel as worthless as he is.
Billionaire wants to be with YOU cause you're spuhshal. Oh, also spanking. Oh nooooooes, it's so much worse than child birth. Money, money, money. Whores and rich men. Julia Roberts would be proud.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, Dumar is a redpill acolyte and is talking out his ass. Mist is well within bounds.

I don't agree with her about the story though. I've read the book. Figured I should know what's going on since so many chicks dig it. It's not about making her feel worthless. Maybe the movie is like that. I haven't seen it, and don't have any plans to.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
This, i read the first book and i was done. Its one thing if the girls is willing to try from the get go, but not to the point where you mindfuck them into doing it.

I guess the women still loved being mindfucked

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Books were terrible, Dakota Johnson's tits are terrible, I'm sure the movie is terrible, but if it makes a bunch of repressed bitches want to get freaky in the bedroom who cares?