50 Shades of Awesome

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Chances of picking up some chick on the way out of the theater if I go watch this movie? If odds are good then I might be spending a lot of money on tickets over the next few weeks...

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well looks wise im the bottom, ofc.

Otherwise im a switch i guess.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Wuyley might legit hate women, yo.

Unless it's actually about ethics in BDSM?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Chances of picking up some chick on the way out of the theater if I go watch this movie? If odds are good then I might be spending a lot of money on tickets over the next few weeks...
Just give'em the flex, homie.

rrr_img_90727.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
just stand outside the theater in a suit with a bottle of wine and some rope & handcuffs, have a 1 or 2 day old beard (NOT a neckbeard) NO FEDORAS and you will probably have to fight off the pussy

BBC News - Fifty Shades of Grey whips North American box office
68% of movie goers in North America were female. a lot lower than I expected, poor guys who got dragged in

Jait

Molten Core Raider
poor guys who got dragged in

Those poor sons of bitches who wives or girlfriends now demand anal and finally give vigorous half hour blowjobs in exchange for 2 hours of dozing through a movie. Not to mention the best part....the hours I was left the fuck alone in the evening while she read this drivel.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
The GF went to see this with a bunch of her friends, and when she got back from the film I asked her how degrading it was to women, since all the feminists online are going apeshit over the content of the movie. She just looked at me quizzically as if I said the dumbest thing on the planet and said "those women must really hate hard cock, because that movie was fucking HOT"

Vitality

HUSTLE
My GF got back last night from watching this with a friend of hers. She said it wasn't as good as the book at all. Main character dude wasn't a panty wetting guy like the character in the book. Her words. The place was full of women and they were all on their phones and talking the whole time.

I would've went but I'm out sick this week mostly.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Main actor needed to be Clive Owen, Gerard Butler or Charles Bronson. Fuck it, Charles Bronson.