9/11 just became 11/9

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
The second biggest domestic disaster in the last 20 years.

Discuss.

• 3Picard
  • 2Jew
  • 2Smuggly
Reactions: 13 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
is this the opposite of a victory lap? go collect your kids from the closet and give them a big hug

• 3Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
9/11/01 Worst Tragedy of 21st Century

9/11/16 Hillary Clinton collapses

11/9/16 Worst News for Hillary Clinton

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
Are you counting the biggest domestic disaster as the night your donkey conceived?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
In this video Hillary is represented by the shirtless guy, Trump shows up later.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I'm not in the U.S. and no-one here thought Trump could possibly win. I saw all your guy's 'Make America Great again' caps on the Avatars. I thought it was being done to . . . I thought maybe to annoy Tanoomba or someone like that who's a strong Hilldog supporter, something like that??. I don't read the politics thread, maybe if I had been I'd known what was happening. On FOH and in the U.S.

So when the news of Trump securing the win came in, it was mid afternoon for us, there was 3 of us gathered at the radio at work. We all shot each other looks, basically I'd say we all looked like Soygen's cat reaction avatar.

• 1Jew

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Why hasn't this devolved into a chicks with dicks thread?

Gettin' old, bros

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not in the U.S. and no-one here thought Trump could possibly win. I saw all your guy's 'Make America Great again' caps on the Avatars. I thought it was being done to . . . I thought maybe to annoy Tanoomba or someone like that who's a strong Hilldog supporter, something like that??. I don't read the politics thread, maybe if I had been I'd known what was happening. On FOH and in the U.S.

So when the news of Trump securing the win came in, it was mid afternoon for us, there was 3 of us gathered at the radio at work. We all shot each other looks, basically I'd say we all looked like Soygen's cat reaction avatar.

I'll take an egotistical jackass over a traitorous criminal, any day.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck yeah

CuO-ZqAUMAAkdvJ.jpg large.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
G.A.P. among this was a corporate clothing conspiracy involving male models!

• 1Jew

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
No one takes anyone from Portland seriously anyways.

• 1Jew