9/11 just became 11/9

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
If you get interviewed and photoed, you've gotta do the 'thumbs ups & grin' pose.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
like reporters are contacting me and shit.

this is too fucking funny.

spam king

The media deserves every troll they get

Make sure you plug lots of eq browser

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
naw i aint talking to those fucks in the media. make me a target for mad.

snubbed the oregonian (owned by associated press)

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Yeah fuck these guys!!

EIrJ5wm.png

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

<Banned>
City bus to haul prisoners

Lq6Yckt.png

• 1Jew

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
I'm just using the facts, /shrug.

Here is some pesky proof of said factsView attachment 98347

You're amazing. You are like one of those hosts in Westworld, apparently you have been programmed not to be able to see the color blue, or any failings on the part of Democrats.

The only thing your chart shows is government has been expanding pretty steadily over the past decades, regardless of who has been president. In fact, the greatest jump has been with Obama. And yet, you want to point to just the Republicans as being the problem with government expansion? How long have you been in the park? When are you going to be set for decommission?

• 1Jew

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're amazing. You are like one of those hosts in Westworld, apparently you have been programmed not to be able to see the color blue, or any failings on the part of Democrats.

The only thing your chart shows is government has been expanding pretty steadily over the past decades, regardless of who has been president. In fact, the greatest jump has been with Obama. And yet, you want to point to just the Republicans as being the problem with government expansion? How long have you been in the park? When are you going to be set for decommission?

Which states in the country are completely bankrupt and corrupt? Oh, the Democratically controlled states? Hmm, go figure...

• 1Jew

tyen

<Banned>
Unfunded liabilities (Federal worker benefits, Social Security and Medicare) and retirement benefits are the two reasons that states are in the hole.

• 1Jew