EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
driveby shooting, live right this second

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
I don't know what's sadder:

All these middle class and poors thinking Trump is going to benefit them somehow

or

The same people think he's going to actually build a wall.

DonnyT just wanted to run to be President. You can see it in his face the amount of effort and time it'll take to BE President is too much. He basically just appointed Pence HNIC because Trump is just going to golf until his GOP overlord's tell him to go sign something or say something on camera. Just like GWB. I actually think it'd be funny if he resigned right after his inauguation and just said, "I did it! Thanks America!"

• 4Smuggly
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

tyen

<Banned>
Editted the video to where the shooting happened live. Video grainy as shit.

• 1Jew

tyen

<Banned>
XFfU1Xw.jpg

• 1Jew

tyen

<Banned>
dude got slain by facebook live video.

YyyuutY.jpg

• 1Jew

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
I loved the drive-by video. Sure it sucks that a dude got shot but it still displays the typical SJW libtard. I lolled at "big scary gun".

The way I see it, if you are stuck in your car in one of those protests, which have been everything except non-violent, and you get surrounded by those SJW, pulling a gun out in self-defense is alright. Apparently fired in the air a few times before someone got shot. Someone didn't get the message.

• 1Jew

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't know what's sadder:

All these middle class and poors thinking Trump is going to benefit them somehow

or

The same people think he's going to actually build a wall.

DonnyT just wanted to run to be President. You can see it in his face the amount of effort and time it'll take to BE President is too much. He basically just appointed Pence HNIC because Trump is just going to golf until his GOP overlord's tell him to go sign something or say something on camera. Just like GWB. I actually think it'd be funny if he resigned right after his inauguation and just said, "I did it! Thanks America!"

You're a faggot if you actually believe any of that.

• 1Jew

tyen

<Banned>
im making tons of people mad because im hijacking their social media, lol.

more on this tonight

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

<Banned>
like reporters are contacting me and shit.

this is too fucking funny.

spam king

• 1Jew
  • 1SJW
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users