90s songs that were OK the first time, but gave you cancer after they were played nonstop for months

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That song is a banger. I dig the key change between the verse and the chorus.
that song gets stuck in my head whenever i hear it. so while its not a bad song, it stays with you for such a long time, it becomes almost a torture.
here are two horrible songs. two different girlfriends wouldnt stop playing these. i was like, fuck how long are these going to be a hit?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Am I the only one that thinks 90% of the songs in this thread kick ass

Then again I'm like 5-10 years younger than most of you so maybe I didn't grow up listening to them all on the radio 24/7

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Am I the only one that thinks 90% of the songs in this thread kick ass

Then again I'm like 5-10 years younger than most of you so maybe I didn't grow up listening to them all on the radio 24/7
they were played nonstop. if anyone here worked in a business where they just played top 40 music off the radio all day during the 90s, you know what the soul crushing songs were. most were fine songs the first time you heard them.

although this song was always bad.
like dont even click this song, it will make you hate kittens, puppies and baby penguins

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Was the song about the parking lot in the 90s
Is that a question? "Paved paradise, put up a parking lot"? Joni Mitchell did the original in 1970. Amy Grant did it in 1995, but that version never made it too far up the charts. I thought the Counting Crows + Vanessa Carlton version came out in the 90s, but it came out in 2002. (I had to look up all these dates btw)

^ weirdly trippy video lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user