A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (2019)

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Rogers talked to adults like he did to children and what makes him special. He's Fred Rogers. It was not an act or a stunt but who he was and who he always is. Just watch this Dartmouth commencement speech:

Religion done right IMO. Love your neighbor as yourself. Hence the neighborhood.

• 1Salty
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
In the trailer, there's a part where tom hanks says "when're you're angry you can hit all the lowest keys on the piano at the same time", does anyone have the actual video of Mr Rogers saying this?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hanks is probably 40 pounds heavier than fred rogers was at any point in his life. Dude has really porked it up over the years. Studios must have excellent caterers these days.

Nobody cares. Tom Hanks is an amazing actor who has played roles across basically every genre. As someone who, like many of you, did grow up on Mr. Rogers. I will happily enjoy this film. To your statement, Mr. Rogers the man himself never weighed more than 142 lbs or something at any point in his life lol. He as super OCD about maintaining that weight.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Nobody cares. Tom Hanks is an amazing actor who has played roles across basically every genre. As someone who, like many of you, did grow up on Mr. Rogers. I will happily enjoy this film. To your statement, Mr. Rogers the man himself never weighed more than 142 lbs or something at any point in his life lol. He as super OCD about maintaining that weight.

It was 143 pounds, because 1 4 3 is the number of letters for "I love you"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hanks was an amazing actor, my favorite actor of this era, but he's been phoning it in for the last ten or so years. i cant be bothered to care about his characters if he doesnt. he throws on a red sweater, talks like an old Forest Gump and calls it a day. mediocre.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
so I was just on Shitter catching up on Tweets about this movie and people keep spamming this @ Tom Hanks official

1573170637729.jpeg

What’s going on!?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
After Bill Cosby (and all the Epstein shit) the rumors that have floated forever regarding A listers like Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg are a little more plausible but I'm going to keep on hoping they're all bullshit.

You get something like an 8mm snuff film of Spielberg fatally sodomizing Heather O'Rourke finding its way on to the 'net and I think it's time to just start lighting everything on fire.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
so I was just on Shitter catching up on Tweets about this movie and people keep spamming this @ Tom Hanks official

View attachment 230117

What’s going on!?

giphy.gif
This is factually correct.
Whether this ever sees the light of day? Anyones guess.
I'd imagine not due to the power players involved.
I mean, they cant kill EVERYONE who have witnessed it.

Hell. Look at what they did to Judy Garland.
Or Shirley Temple. Or Natalie Portman. The list goes on.

• 1Garbage

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
please investigate and be true!

also give back our MoF
Tom+Hanks+Obama+Honors+21+Americans+Presidential+wWkBc1VdS_8l.jpg

look at that pedo face

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is factually correct.
Whether this ever sees the light of day? Anyones guess.
I'd imagine not due to the power players involved.
I mean, they cant kill EVERYONE who have witnessed it.

Hell. Look at what they did to Judy Garland.
Or Shirley Temple. Or Natalie Portman. The list goes on.
if i get buttfucked by a fuzzy lit UFO, i wont ever doubt you again.

• 1Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yes

Yes he was
giphy.gif

That movie is really fucked up on repeat viewing. Nicole Kidman's character takes off her dress the same way as the prostitutes, Tom Cruise's apartment is impossibly big for a person of his job implying he's in to some other shit on the side and at the end of the picture their kid is about to be kidnapped by some goons we saw a few times before that are connected to the cult.

• 1Solidarity

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
if i get buttfucked by a fuzzy lit UFO, i wont ever doubt you again.
Plenty of articles abound. Some of them second rate, but many not.

Shirley Temple Talked Sexual, Emotional Abuse During Her Career, Was She Surrounded By Pedophiles?
Shirley Temple will forever be associated with sweetness, her cute songs, and dance, as well as the song “Good Ship Lollipop” but is there a darker side to America’s most famous child starlet?
Many people believe that Shirley Temple was surrounded by pedophiles and have gone so far to say her early movie roles from the 1930s were little more than fodder for perverts. Shirley Temple wrote an autobiography Child Star where she described several instances of sexual harassment at the hands of Hollywood studio heads.

Judy Garland was Called a “Pig in Pigtails” and Forced to Starve Herself

Garland was cast in her first film in 1936 when she was only 14 years old. During the production of Pigskin Parade, Mayer and his fellow producers didn’t shy away from telling Garland how she looked like “a pig in pigtails” when they viewed her through cameras. It was then that they put her on a strict diet, restricting her calorie intake to near starvation.
The young girl who had only just entered her teens would then soon start her habits of starving herself and then bingeing as she tried to satisfy the hungry producers who had unrealistic standards for her.
She would be presented food which would be taken away before she could have a bite, they would put her on a variety of drugs to speed her up or slow her down, and they even put her through obscene sexual abuse at the young age of just 16 years.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Plenty of articles abound. Some of them second rate, but many not.

Shirley Temple Talked Sexual, Emotional Abuse During Her Career, Was She Surrounded By Pedophiles?
Shirley Temple will forever be associated with sweetness, her cute songs, and dance, as well as the song “Good Ship Lollipop” but is there a darker side to America’s most famous child starlet?
Many people believe that Shirley Temple was surrounded by pedophiles and have gone so far to say her early movie roles from the 1930s were little more than fodder for perverts. Shirley Temple wrote an autobiography Child Star where she described several instances of sexual harassment at the hands of Hollywood studio heads.

Judy Garland was Called a “Pig in Pigtails” and Forced to Starve Herself

Garland was cast in her first film in 1936 when she was only 14 years old. During the production of Pigskin Parade, Mayer and his fellow producers didn’t shy away from telling Garland how she looked like “a pig in pigtails” when they viewed her through cameras. It was then that they put her on a strict diet, restricting her calorie intake to near starvation.
The young girl who had only just entered her teens would then soon start her habits of starving herself and then bingeing as she tried to satisfy the hungry producers who had unrealistic standards for her.
She would be presented food which would be taken away before she could have a bite, they would put her on a variety of drugs to speed her up or slow her down, and they even put her through obscene sexual abuse at the young age of just 16 years.
it is odd how all these "child actors" end up broken people with sexual and substance being a contributing factor.

• 1Like