A (not so?) crazy proposal.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I’d like to make a proposal that willing forum members come together to buy this humble yacht. We will co-inhabit it, shit post together, work remotely together and live by our own rules together outside of government tyranny.

We will vote on renaming her if a motion to do so is brought forth by majority of forum stakeholders.

First time looking at a yacht? Located in florida, but not for sale to US residents while located within the territorial waters of the US. That's kinda WEIRD, ya know?

Boat is probably a total loss junker. Total refit is broker terms for has some new accent pillows.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Indian GIF

This seems more folders style right now.
Edaw Edaw can you make it a rickshaw yacht though?

• 1Harrow

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
A $4.3M boat. Not to mention insurance. And diesel. And maintenance. And incidentals. And mooring fees. Plus all the sunscreen you'd need to keep from being burned from the reflection off of Foler's skin if he goes outside.

Fuck it, let's get 2.
My skincare routine would probably be one of our biggest expenses. Good call out. I’d need to stay inside most of the time as well.

• 1Harrow

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
First time looking at a yacht? Located in florida, but not for sale to US residents while located within the territorial waters of the US. That's kinda WEIRD, ya know?

Boat is probably a total loss junker. Total refit is broker terms for has some new accent pillows.
If only we had a Russian forum member we could use as a front man for purchase…..

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm in if we can tow the SS Rickshaw here behind it to keep the retards in.

1703777846728.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users