A Song of Ice and Fire (Released Spoilers)

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I found everything that happened in Dorne fucking boooooooring. Killed the 4th book for me.
The fat gross man with gout feet sat by the pools and watched the naked children. He was not at all an author insert.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dance was a much better book when I wasn't trying to read it as fast as possibly could. Second read through was much more enjoyable.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Finished ADWD, one thing I can say is; I want to see naked lena headey doing the walk of shame. Mm yeah gurl.

I can also say tormund is the best.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Finished ADWD, one thing I can say is; I want to see naked lena headey doing the walk of shame. Mm yeah gurl.

HAR!

He would make a good replacement for the primary PoV at the wall... if only someone were actually dead.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Will be an interesting scene because of how fucked up it is, and how much that character deserves it. I get the feeling it won't be that sexy though.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I get the feeling it won't be that sexy though.
Challenge accepted

rrr_img_56248.jpg

Derivator_sl

shitlord
Re-reading the books... Who does Robb name as his heir? It is strongly implied that it is Jon, but it's not confirmed anywhere, and there has been ample time/opportunity for someone to reveal that Jon is the heir.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
When Robb makes Jon a Stark, that makes him his heir since he is older than Brandon. Though, with him being in the Black, he can't actually become the Lord of anything. I doubt there's much rules in the book for someone coming back from the dead or living in the body of an animal, so this plot may or may not be a dead end.

Pretty much the only witness of that left alive is the Greatjon and he's been in captivity since the Red Wedding.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
When Robb makes Jon a Stark, that makes him his heir since he is older than Brandon. Though, with him being in the Black, he can't actually become the Lord of anything. I doubt there's much rules in the book for someone coming back from the dead or living in the body of an animal, so this plot may or may not be a dead end.

Pretty much the only witness of that left alive is the Greatjon and he's been in captivity since the Red Wedding.
Nope. Maege Mormont (?, the older one) and her daughtesr, along with Robert Glover who's with Lord Manderly.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think it's Galbart Glover who also knows, not Robet. Robet is at that time I think still held captive. Galbart and Maege are sent to Howland Reed, and that is the last we've heard of them.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I get the feeling that the shakeup by the end of the books will be enough that Robb making Jon an heir won't be as big of an impact as say, Jon being azor ahai, being able to ride dragons, or generally doing whatever heroic shit he does if GRRM revives him like we expect.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
One died with Robb, one tells stannis to tug off (youngest), and the oldest is going to the swampguys.

Only male left is Jorah, and he's exiled for slave trading.

Chrisd_sl

shitlord
I get the feeling that the shakeup by the end of the books will be enough that Robb making Jon an heir won't be as big of an impact as say, Jon being azor ahai, being able to ride dragons, or generally doing whatever heroic shit he does if GRRM revives him like we expect.
It will be an identity crisis thing, wolf or dragon, does he stay lord of the North or become Rhaegar's heir to everything when people push him that way?

He is not my father. The thought leapt unbidden to Jon?s mind. Lord Eddard Stark is my father. I will not forget him, no matter how many swords they give me. Yet he could scarcely tell Lord Mormont that it was another man?s sword he dreamt of

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well he was bringing Ygritte to pound town several times a day, so unless she looked like a man probably not.