A Song of Ice and Fire (Released Spoilers)

Chrisd_sl

shitlord
It was not a large part, but he had a fine speech as he lay dying, and a splendid fight with a demonic boar before that.Phario Forelhad written it, and he had the bloodiest quill of all of Braavos.
Solid trolling, wonder if that will make the final cut.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
But the mummer identity definitely seems to be part of a "training" or novice assignment, since she is still in Bravos and can probably be more easily observed.
That and it was implied that she would ditch the persona after her performance that night which means she was probably just there to learn a bit of mummery. I do wish that the chapter had dealt more with her mentors and their society instead of a highly unlikely chance encounter (though we still don't know why the master of coin went to that dive over the other venues) but only because Arya gets so few chapters
frown.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
As someone eagerly waiting for the book should I read these chapters? yes/no

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Meh, they're good but not super spoiler material. Might as well read it to either rev-up or sate some of your reading bloodthirst.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Hrm? I don't get it.
Recall Syiro Forel the First Sword of Braavos, Aryas fencing master, the playwright might be his brother the First Quill
wink.png
. George still has to confirm whether that cunning bugger escaped or not from Kings Landing; no death can be accepted in this story without a body... aside from Cat sadly
frown.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Recall Syiro Forel the First Sword of Braavos, Aryas fencing master, the playwright might be his brother the First Quill
wink.png
. George still has to confirm whether that cunning bugger escaped or not from Kings Landing; no death can be accepted in this story without a body... aside from Cat sadly
frown.png
Derp thanks.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
As someone in the same situation, as we all are, I would say yes. The new chapters are pretty badass, especially the most recent one "Mercy".

Quaid

Trump's Staff
The new chapters have revealed nothing you didn't already know was going to happen.

Just read them

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't be a pussy, wait for the book.

I don't know how reading the sample chapters makes you a pussy, I write from the heart.

Needless

Toe Sucker
So Jon is going to be murdered, instructed by melisandre to bring him back as azor ahai.. right? RIGHT?! RIIIIIGHT?!

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
GRRM is trolling all of y'all.

Jon is dead, dead. not coming back.

This story is basically the same as star wars, had they went the other way.

obiwan "that boy was our only hope"
yoda "no, there is another"

Meera Reed, aka Jon Snow's twin sister, raised by howland reed as his own child because nobody knows/cares how the crannogmen operate unlike Ned, people would know that Jon's not his natural son with his wife cat, when he brought him home from the war.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
That's an interesting theory. That would still allow for Melisandre's vision of Snow when she searches for AA to be accurate. Hm...

You know Mel's at least going to try the kiss of life on Jon. But since it's seemingly a random proc and not a right click effect, hard to say 100% that it will work. Or maybe it will do us a real favor and her flame will pass on to Jon like Beric Dondarian?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
IIRC, unlike the TV show, Mel never meets or hears about Thoros/Beric/BwoB, or learns about the kiss of life, or that resurrection is possible. It's possible that she will say the funeral rites as Thoros did and it happens, by coincidence, as it did with Beric, but I doubt it.