a_skeleton_03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
A strong start from a_skeleton_03. I appreciate the effort in your participation. Allow me some time to mull this information over.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1144219 said:
A strong start from a_skeleton_03. I appreciate the effort in your participation. Allow me some time to mull this information over.

According to my 6th amendment rights I would like to ask you for a potential time frame you will need in order to mull over the potential instant dismissal. I understand this may not be an exact amount of time but I would like to know about how long I am looking at so I can let my church know to pray and so that my family can be tuned in for the initial verdict on dismissal over the grounds of mod abuse. I understand that reparations may need to be additional time after for the proper negotiations with the powers that be though.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hodj;1144222 said:
6th amendment rights dont apply to internet forums

This is the third post in this thread which he is not allowed in.

I would request that you expedite your recommendation of his isolation to the RRP for his contempt of the court. He needs reformation like only Martin Luther could bring Germany.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I specifically encourage participation from the peanut gallery. This is not one on one therapy, as stated in the official rules.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That was my fourth post, a_skeleton_03. This is my fifth.

Im here to facilitate your rehab by ensuring you do misrepresent the crimes youve committed. The good doctor needs a nurse.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hodj;1144233 said:
That was my fourth post, a_skeleton_03. This is my fifth.

Im here to facilitate your rehab by ensuring you do misrepresent the crimes youve committed. The good doctor needs a nurse.

So you are happy to make a mockery of the proceedings?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Correcting your mistakes in your narrative, and pointing out your misunderstandings of bird law and numbers isnt making a mockery of these proceedings. It is facilitating them. The good doctor needs someone to suck up the blood and hand over the scalpel so he can keep his focus on his work of properly lobotomizing the patient.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hodj;1144243 said:
Correcting your mistakes in your narrative, and pointing out your misunderstandings of bird law and numbers isnt making a mockery of these proceedings. It is facilitating them. The good doctor needs someone to suck up the blood and hand over the scalpel so he can keep his focus on his work of properly lobotomizing the patient.

I gave you the first one for free since you didn't know you were not invited. Keep up.

I made no mistakes in my narrative.

Until told otherwise we have to assume that the law from the country that the server resides in is the pattern with which we would follow thus the invoking of the 6th.

You don't know what a nurse does I see.

You make a mockery when you say his job is to lobotomize when the party line is that he reforms. It's okay, you were never part of the in crowd so you don't know how to have a conversation properly that you weren't invited to and had time to prepare note cards for. I wonder if you stutt-ttt-er as bad as you post.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
As a casual onlooker, having read a_skeleton_03's defense and not being present at the actual situation, a_skeleton_03 sounds pretty alright to me.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Kriptini;1144254 said:
As a casual onlooker, having read a_skeleton_03's defense and not being present at the actual situation, a_skeleton_03 sounds pretty alright to me.

I call Kriptini as my first witness in case I need it later.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
a_skeleton_03;1144250 said:
I gave you the first one for free since you didn't know you were not invited. Keep up.

I made no mistakes in my narrative.

Until told otherwise we have to assume that the law from the country that the server resides in is the pattern with which we would follow thus the invoking of the 6th.

You don't know what a nurse does I see.

You make a mockery when you say his job is to lobotomize when the party line is that he reforms. It's okay, you were never part of the in crowd so you don't know how to have a conversation properly that you weren't invited to and had time to prepare note cards for. I wonder if you stutt-ttt-er as bad as you post.

Server law is defined by Draegan, not the US supreme court and the constitution.

I dont need to be part of the "in crowd", unlike Z, who desires it so desperately he almost drips with it.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Wait, what am I witnessing? I didn't see the actual events; I just read the defense. What do you want me to say at the witness stand?

"I read a_skeleton_03's defense and didn't see a problem. Also, traps aren't gay."

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hodj;1144263 said:
Server law is defined by Draegan, not the US supreme court and the constitution.

I dont need to be part of the "in crowd", unlike Z, who desires it so desperately he almost drips with it.

Like I said .... until told otherwise you have to assume that it follows the rule of the land.

On top of that I was told that in this domain ONLY one person has power and that is Dr. Mario who you claim to be a helper of. You then demote him to beneath Draegan? Does he have power here or not?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Kriptini;1144264 said:
Wait, what am I witnessing? I didn't see the actual events; I just read the defense. What do you want me to say at the witness stand?

"I read a_skeleton_03's defense and didn't see a problem. Also, traps aren't gay."

That will do, we will call you a character witness.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
a_skeleton_03 I have to admit I'm the one that ratted out your alt, I've been hiding this secret from you

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Noodlemod;1144283 said:
a_skeleton_03 I have to admit I'm the one that ratted out your alt, I've been hiding this secret from you

I have no hard feelings. I had a moderator activate me within full compliance of the law. At the time I was not told that this would be a violation since I was not evading anything.

If it was a violation it needs to be covered better in the moderator training manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.