a_skeleton_03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Hodj can't stop himself from hojding threads. a_skeleton_03, be patient, the wheels of justice turn slowly.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
lendarios;1144418 said:
Hodj can't stop himself from hojding threads. a_skeleton_03, be patient, the wheels of justice turn slowly.

Cant spell the name, misuses the term, doesnt understand why a_skeleton_03 is in here, doesnt comprehend hodj is here to facilitate rehabilitation of the patient.

Lendarios confirmed needs to lurk moar.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Tanoomba;1144395 said:
I offer to speak in defense of a_skeleton_03.

Dude has been shit on in the past for lousy reasons and he always put up with it with grace and dignity. He made a significant effort to explain what led to his current RRP status and, unless anyone has any information contradicting anything he said, it seems pretty clear he shouldn't be here.

Those who wanted to point and snicker at the patient have had their opportunity. Time to do the right thing and let him out.

a_skeleton_03, remember I said there's almost nothing that can be posted in your rehab thread that will extend your sentence? Unfortunately, Tanoomba coming to your defense is one of those things.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1144427 said:
a_skeleton_03, remember I said there's almost nothing that can be posted in your rehab thread that will extend your sentence? Unfortunately, Tanoomba coming to your defense is one of those things.

So basically this is where you come out as a biased mouthpiece of Tuco? Good to know that happened as quick as I thought it was going to.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Feeling anger is an important part of the healing process, a_skeleton_03.

Let the hate flow, its heat will purge you of the retarded.

The stages of healing are somewhat like this
1. Anger
2. Hate
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Capitulation

Give or take a stage or ten.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1144433 said:
You need to learn to relax. It's after 5PM on Friday. You're lucky I'm even reading this before monday morning.

The farce of a kangaroo court and the troll I always thought it would be.

Just PM me your decision, or don't. Your call when you have trolled long enough that you feel like you got your money's worth out of it. I played along for the fun but when you won't discuss anything and are unwillingly to work with your "patient" well then it just becomes obvious for the joke that it is. You could have continued on and had some fun but you chose the slow con. I don't elect to play.

Just let me know when you have been told what to pass as your "decision".

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1144446 said:
Have a nice weekend a_skeleton_03.

Time enough to be posting in other threads, time enough to have made a simple yes or no answer to a question.

I see the "power" has gone to your head so easily. I should have gone with my initial instinct which was ignore it like Tecknoe is doing. Instead I figure the worst that could happen is people would see you for the troll you are and Tuco is in on the joke.

Well the worst happened. Enjoy your moderator sanctioned trolling.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Sorry, a_skeleton_03, I tried.

Now you see why I self-censor.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Tanoomba;1144457 said:
Sorry, a_skeleton_03, I tried.

Now you see why I self-censor.

It wasn't you, it was basically anything that could have "happened". Just needed some obvious excuse to elongate this farce. Just standard trolling 101, if you have nothing funny you stall until you do.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
You realize I was joking about the Tanoomba thing right? You were always staying here for at least the weekend. I'm going out now. I'm locking the door behind me.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1144464 said:
You realize I was joking about the Tanoomba thing right? You were always staying here for at least the weekend. I'm going out now. I'm locking the door behind me.

That is the crux of it. Ensuring your "authority is recognized" as the troll that was sanctioned by the moderators because they find him funny and he will dance to their tune.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
First they came for Tecknoe, and I did not speak out-
Because I was not a Racist.
Then they came for a_skeleton_03, and I did not speak out-
Because I was not a Troll.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out-
Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me-and there was no one left to speak for me.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If only we knew ahead of time that no matter what we said we would spend a weekend in the rickshaw because it wasn't going to be taken seriously.

If only the people in charge of this joke took things even remotely serious. If only we weren't lead to believe that no matter what we said it was going to be ignored for a weekend at the very least so that Mario can print it all out and jerk off with it covered in peanut butter so when he tossed it down the dog would eat it and get rid of the evidence.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.