a_skeleton_03

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Eyashusa;1144287 said:
Two last-wordsmiths in the same thread arguing? Good luck doctor.

The good doctor and I have had a strong and beneficial working relationship for awhile. He was crucial in my work with A Moon Bat, for instance.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hodj;1144297 said:
The good doctor and I have had a strong and beneficial working relationship for awhile. He was crucial in my work with A Moon Bat, for instance.

If that was the case why did Tuco refer to me as his FIRST patient?

It's almost as you didn't actually do anything. It's almost like you aren't even a footnote.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Because you are his first patient under the new system.

You missed our work with A Moon Bat during your interim as banned because you are a crybaby period.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hodj;1144312 said:
Because you are his first patient under the new system.

You missed our work with A Moon Bat during your interim as banned because you are a crybaby period.

I missed nothing. You did nothing. You don't get to high five yourself or slap your own back. Nobody else recognizes that you did anything at all.

I am a cry baby? Do you not remember YOUR storming off the forums? Do you not even remember a couple days ago when you "had a hot day and drank your first appletini" and got all weepy in the ask amod thread?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1144317 said:
The containment facility is performing admirably under maximum load.

Do we have a timeframe for decisions? I feel that I am languishing here unnecessarily when I could be out commenting on gay marriage rights.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Therapy seems to be having the opposite affect on some individuals who are outside the confines of your care good Dr.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
a_skeleton_03;1144324 said:
I missed nothing. You did nothing. You don't get to high five yourself or slap your own back. Nobody else recognizes that you did anything at all.

I am a cry baby?

I solved the Tanoomba issue, and that has been recognized widely.

Amd yes, yes you are.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
ZyyzYzzy;1144350 said:
Amd does make inferior products

So does either apple or yahweh, because either this keypad is shit, or my thumbs are way too fucking fat. I cant tell which.

Probably both.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
a_skeleton_03;1144351 said:
Putting the issue somewhere else is not solving anything.

Actually it really did. Hes Reek now. Reeknoomba.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Let me assure you, in my time working with the good doctor, no one takes his job more seriously than he does. He didnt spend a decade getting that doctoral degree in retardilogy because he doesnt take rehabilitating retards seriously.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I offer to speak in defense of a_skeleton_03.

Dude has been shit on in the past for lousy reasons and he always put up with it with grace and dignity. He made a significant effort to explain what led to his current RRP status and, unless anyone has any information contradicting anything he said, it seems pretty clear he shouldn't be here.

Those who wanted to point and snicker at the patient have had their opportunity. Time to do the right thing and let him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.