About fohguild.org and Requiem

At the very least, he knows we exist. There is a hub of relevant, intellectual, and at times extremely worthwhile mmo discussion out there again in the wake of FOH's destruction: and that place is here! He'll lurk at the very least.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
What took you so long?
l8QJI.gif

l8QJI.gif

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have the ending celebration song from Return of the Jedi playing in my head right now.

No Swampdonkey Force ghosts plz k thx

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea I would have liked to see Brad show up here too. I read pretty much every post in the FoH MMO section in the last decade and I think some excellent feedback and insights have been offered there that could (or in some cases, did) make games a lot better. Sure there was the occasional strongly worded post but even those were usually making a point, because in the early days Furor would come down hard on the shitheads that just wanted to post smartass one-liners, so those got weeded out quick.

It's my firm belief that one jaded (but experienced) cynic is more useful to a designer than ten slobbering fanboys or any number of corporate yes-men. I am sure that on this forum MMO discussion will continue to be of a far higher standard than the ADHD-fueled diarrhea that permeates most other forums like WoW-General.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not saying it's off limits. I don't make any rules around here. I'm just saying that it's really no one's business, and they never made it anyone's business on the boards that I ever saw. Most people that weren't actual FOH probably didn't even know they were married or later divorced.

Trex/Tyen on the other hand were all too happy to splatter their offline lives all over FOH, and were asking for everything they got.
I have to go with this. Never knew they where married so yeah. Though it does explain Rav's place in everything.